Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daisy

Featured Replies

lol nice name....

 

 

looks alright

  • Author

Ima do new black thick pile carpet first with sound proofing.... that'll be in the next week or so.... Then hopefully soundproofing the inside of the doors if that's possible?

The engine in it is the original I'm pretty sure....? And yea the car was owned by Geoff lol.

Good to see someone from RC got this car. Geoff talked it up a lot so I'm guessing it's really clean!

What have you got planned for Daisy? I wish I had the room/money to buy it when he was selling it :)

 

ps. Sammo and I have been organising stuff to get the Canberra section of RC a little more active recently

and we'd love to see this thing on a cruise. We're looking at 2nd half of August or early September at the

moment. You'll probably get a PM in the next few weeks!

Edited by seabiscuit

  • Author

Hey chickas... I'd love to bring it out on a cruise :wink: Does anyone kno of any good places in canberra to take this little baby for a rego check? I don't kno that the supension will pass as it is... so somewhere a bit more leniant?

Hey chickas... I'd love to bring it out on a cruise :wink: Does anyone kno of any good places in canberra to take this little baby for a rego check? I don't kno that the supension will pass as it is... so somewhere a bit more leniant?

Should just chuck in some standard height springs while you put it through rego. Is it less than 100mm from the ground?

The only ever place I got mine rego checked was Kambah Automotive and Exhaust Centre (guess where.. Kambah) and

it passed! Not that it was in any way unregisterable. Let us know how you go.

 

ps. Cruise is on 5th or 6th of September! Check Canberra section.

  • Author

is 100mm the legal height? its not low low at all.... its just a bit lower than standard, u can tell...

is 100mm the legal height? its not low low at all.... its just a bit lower than standard, u can tell...

Cars are allowed to be lowered. They just can't be too low! As far as I know 100mm is the legal height. If you're above about 110mm

with one or two people in the car you should be good! Although if your car was lowered by cutting the springs, that's illegal and unroadworthy

because if you go over a big bump or something the springs can fall out and you can lose control and crash! :wink:

Rego inspectors/RTA have whats called 'the wheel of death'! Its 100mm high, and if it can't fit under the lowest part of the car, your in trouble!

 

ACT better brakes are pretty good in mitchell for checks...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.