June 9, 201016 yr comment_443532 Reconditioned electronic dizzy from a starlet listed above is on sale for $35 USD for the next 24 hours only!12 of them still available http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=400043890093 I just bought it, with postage of $55 USD to Sydney that came to just under $110 AUD just need an ignitor now... anyone know where I can find one that'll suit? Has internal ignitor Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443573 Has internal ignitor Hey sorry but just to clarify, do you mean that the one I bought on ebay also has an internal ignitor, as well as the one you've posted there?? cheers Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443577 No idea about yours, ask the seller. Edited June 9, 201016 yr by Felix Report
June 9, 201016 yr comment_443630 I wouldn't get too excited. they have been 40% off for months. The one I got (same listing) requires an external ignitor, which was discussed on page 2 Report
June 10, 201016 yr comment_443916 well here a picture of ignitor out of 4k starlet i pulled out today would have put the picture of disy but has been sent away to be modified Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now