Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrap Lsd: To Confirm It Useable

Featured Replies

  • Author

would u recommend weld diff to be daily drive? cause i had to drive my ke35 to work and to track...

a mates had his diff welded for ages on his daily. Should see him driving around cops haha.

 

worked G200 with a sc14 hanging off the side, tis rather tail happy

i think everyone should drive with a locker and decide for themselves

 

fook hated a locker, because it makes the car heavy to steer, and pushes through corners until you get broad. fook says he'd rather drive with an open center than a locker

 

i love a locker, because it's so predictable and it's insane how much power you actually waste through an open center when you want to get broad. i don't drive with one because i don't fancy the points and fine of a defect notice, and i don't want to be constantly buying axles

 

of course lsd is better, but it's not cheap

The locker was fun to drive around sideways and stuff, but it was such a PITA all the rest of the time that it null-and-voided all the fun factor. Not to mention I found it made the car harder to drive quickly, because I had to commit fully and chuck the car into corners and then hang it out all the time.

 

But yes, LSD's are expensive. Still, I wouldn't recommend anyone a locker.

I once had a locked diff and it knocked the axle out of alignment. bent the left leaf spring.

 

had to buy a set from the wreckers and had my car aligned again.

The locker was fun to drive around sideways and stuff, but it was such a PITA all the rest of the time that it null-and-voided all the fun factor. Not to mention I found it made the car harder to drive quickly, because I had to commit fully and chuck the car into corners and then hang it out all the time.

 

But yes, LSD's are expensive. Still, I wouldn't recommend anyone a locker.

super agree no locker :)

I give them the big thumbs up. I felt it made the car much more predictable when driving hard. So it chirps a bit when doing U turns and parking. I never found it a problem even when it was my daily car. Only time it was a problem was when there was revenue raising scum... I mean pigs... I mean police around. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.