July 4, 200521 yr comment_55511 cookie no prop man..we can go peejay or any area that os not 'hot'..u know whta i mean coz my ke70 still with 1.3 engine..roadtax heheheh how come no body enter the drift event ah? cookie got place in pj or sunway/subang area can recomend to do bodywork n spray painting cheap2 ah? Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_55521 I don't have a Corolla in Malaysia, only Satria GTi, can come for TT or not when I'm back? :P Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_55696 cookie, saw some pic's of monkey tan ke70..is that the rotary fella? plus his car is using ae86 front body parts issit? can u confirm? Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55751 cookie no prop man..we can go peejay or any area that os not 'hot'..u know whta i mean coz my ke70 still with 1.3 engine..roadtax heheheh how come no body enter the drift event ah? cookie got place in pj or sunway/subang area can recomend to do bodywork n spray painting cheap2 ah? hahaha no prob all d old sckool people also using 1.3L engine but fully mod 4K engine dun play-play man :P I got smoke by them many times even with so call std carb :P body work and spray shop in subang/sunway me go no jalan but in pee jay I got jalan :dance: Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55752 cookie, saw some pic's of monkey tan ke70..is that the rotary fella? plus his car is using ae86 front body parts issit? can u confirm? nope it is a 4age engine :P Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55753 I don't have a Corolla in Malaysia, only Satria GTi, can come for TT or not when I'm back? :P can d sifu from Aussie land needs to come :P Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55812 Haha, yay I got kawan when I come back :P Don't know when that's going to happen tho... no plans at this stage. Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55829 cookie, cool..this shop can do spray also? i need to do body strengthen.. yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth.. Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55847 yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth.. Haha, that's what you get for being on the wrong side of Oz :P That said, I'm going to Perth in September for Targa West, should be fun!!! Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55858 cookie, cool..this shop can do spray also? i need to do body strengthen.. yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth.. ok he is a welder does welding + body strength d welder + sprayer are both qualified panel from PIAM :P Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55871 yala must all meet up when we go back KL..i am counting the days man...had enough of perth.. Haha, that's what you get for being on the wrong side of Oz :P That said, I'm going to Perth in September for Targa West, should be fun!!! true man...tell me abt it..but the life is is so calm n relax..can neva find this type of living anywhere in the world..boring part, car scene so boring and labour damn mahal man... cookie.. cun cun, wherebout the workshop? always bz ah? Report
July 6, 200521 yr comment_56017 cookie.. cun cun, wherebout the workshop? always bz ah? his workshop is near Pee Jay Sea Park :P Report
July 6, 200521 yr comment_56021 true man...tell me abt it..but the life is is so calm n relax..can neva find this type of living anywhere in the world That's why everyone goes to Perth to retire :P Report
July 6, 200521 yr comment_56023 true man...tell me abt it..but the life is is so calm n relax..can neva find this type of living anywhere in the world That's why everyone goes to Perth to retire :P now I know why so many people prefer Perth :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now