Car Almost Stolen

Members dont see this ad

OR do what harley davidson owners do - high tensile steel chain with a kevlar cover over the chain and special D-shackles dynabolted to the concrete. Then chain your rollie to the concrete. If you have a sense of humour see if you can make what appears to be a pushbike lock that appears to be locked with it! ;)

I used to remove the Coil-Dizzy lead on the 25. Luckily i havent had any attempted break in's on any of my cars, Touch wood.

Although my old mans 98 pathfinder used to get broken into a few times. The last time it happened the pricks stole a briefcase and a bunch of keys. The only reason my old man found that the car was broken into was that the people around the corner called him after finding his breif case and keys thrown in the middle of their street. Little Carnts

only prob with taking the lead is if they realy want it they will run it on 3 cylinders and use the lead that your go to the spark plug for a col dizzy lead lol i don't know how much effort they would go to but yea

If it doesnt start i have a feeling they'd leave it and find something else.

ive got a kill switch hooked up on the starter relay,

if you want to be a 1934285093458934% sure no 14 year old is gonna steal it, put a chain through the wheel and the tow hook and padlock ;)

its gonna squeel if its gonna move