Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2tg Oil Psi Gauge

Featured Replies

Hey all,

Just brought myself a Oil pressure gauge and I'm trying to figure out where i can put the fittings. I still want to keep the oil psi light. So I'm wondering in the picture i have attatched, would I be able to hook it up through this?? Even has the right thread.

 

Cheers

post-4042-1251512197_thumb.jpg

  • Author

yeah i had thought about that. looks like it might be the way to go. but deffinetely can't use that port/take off??

I have an oil light off one of those ports, and a pressure gauge off the other, so I would say yes you can do it.

yeah i had thought about that. looks like it might be the way to go. but deffinetely can't use that port/take off??

cory its mick you can use that port in the picture i did on my 2tg race car

  • 10 months later...

I'm not sure what the grub screw is for (red arrow). but on the early block there are two oil ports. one in your pic with the sensor is where the pressure guage sender fits and the other directly under the mechanical fuel pump. later block just use the port with sensor (in your pic).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.