Any One Ride Bikes

chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad

hey chris, i ride offroadd

kawasaki kx250

2 stroke beast :y:

dads got a honda cb250 that hes practising on for his trip in bhutan.

cbr125's are so light, strong winds are a big enemy also large vehicles :worship:

good luck with it, heard they go forever

I used to ride my best mates CBR250... that was a sweet thing. Down side was I didn't have a bike license... Anyways, logic kicked in after seeing a guy get taken out by a car right in front of the bus i was on...

It's something else watching a 650 kawasaki implant itself into the engine bay of a car while the rider skids about another 100 metres down the road before wrapping himself around two trees... (I'm not sure how, but he managed to tear through the first tree and finally stopped on the second.)

I like lots of metal all around me to keep me safe from all the idiot drivers on the road, and i like the fact that a car won't fall over if i don't hold it up.

That said, bikes are damn sexy. haha

They just had their MAD ride ... i got a few mates with bikes - ranging from 250's upto litre bikes ... 1 with a GSXR1000 and one with an R1 ... i only have a 250 licence and used to have an RG250 (excellent little 250cc 2-stroke) but now that i have a daughter as much as i love riding, i don't see me getting on a bike again any time soon ... agree with sandshoe ... like to have the metal around me ...

but i do miss the feeling of leaning over and nailing it through the bends ... oh well ...

that and i don't have the time / room / money for a corolla let alone a bike :lolcry:

Edited by manual

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...