January 3, 200422 yr comment_3616 Red Dwarf - Re: "1984 GJ Mitsubishi Sigma" My brother is obsessed with sigmas - are they a reliable first car? any good / bad points about them? i havnt really looked at a sigma too closely, so I'm not too hot on this topic. Report
January 3, 200422 yr comment_3619 Hmm... I don't think I'll ever forget the sound of the quad slide-action Mikuni's on the side of that small port 4AGE that was in Red Rocket (the KE25 that used to belong to Paul Pyvvarra)... OH WOW. Report
January 3, 200422 yr comment_3620 Owning the Sigma was the most traumatic eight months of my life. On the 2.6 Astrons, you can actually set your watch to the exact time of when the head will crack. Mine had that many it looked like a road map. I used to keep a bottle of chemiweld in the car for when the last bottle gave up. (I could do this operation roadside in the middle of the night, I got that good...). It scarred me that badly that it has taken 12 years for me to own another Mitsubishi. Obsessed by Sigma's? You can get ointment for that. There are far better first cars out there. They're also starting to get a bit old now, too. Having said that, they're a far better car than the early Magna's. They were a monumentally crap vehicle. :ninja: No, I'm not a fan. They have their place, just not in my driveway. Report
January 4, 200422 yr comment_3646 current cars: 1982 KE70 Corolla Wagon ( show car ) 1984 TG/TF Gemini ( project car soon to be next show car / race car ) 1994 Lancer Daily Driver Previous cars: 8 x Gemini's !! Pic of my rolla: http://board.performanceforums.com/gallery...=medium&thecat= Pic of my Gemini: http://board.performanceforums.com/gallery...=medium&thecat= Report
January 5, 200422 yr comment_3701 don't have pics except for ones in signature but here's my list 1976 Mazda Capella 1600 1982 Toyota Corolla KE70 4K-C 1982 Mazda RX-7 Series 2 12A 6port 1976 Ford Falcon XC 6cyl 3.3l <-- still got 1982 Toyota Corolla KE70 5K 1981 Toyota Corolla KE70 Panelvan 4K-C <-- Project 2004 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now