Cruise/meet This Friday 18th Harbour Town Maccas 7:30pm

Ae71Rola

AE86DC would of banned him if he were a member for driving like a dick.

like they say theres a time and a place for that, and its obviously not when theres other road users around.

and AE86DC would of gone over and had some words with him unlike rollaclub did.

If I'm not mistaken, this wasnt a rollaclub-sanctioned cruise.

If it were, the region leader would have been present and the said person would have been cautioned.

All in all, people should behave and enjoy the meet and the cruise and not act like tools, which could in turn cause many other people to have their vehicles inspected by the police and subsequently defected.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, atleast i wasnt the only one who thort that guy in tallys old car was driving like a tool, and the worst part about it was he was one of the only people with the rolla club sticker across his back window.

and yeh that other levin is pretty kwik hey, wish i could of came out for the rest of the cruise :P I'm still having a sook haha

oh my levin isnt that fast :P i think you had the disadvantage of so many passengers and not much traction :cool:

lol yeah crappy tires and 4 people in my car dosent help.

that guy was a tool. a mate had that car b4 him and i always remember the rear bumper shining your lights up into your face if you were behind it.

I'm with lesley we just washed our cars :) just got mine looking half decent haha)

Hope to have another cruise soon hey.

If I'm not mistaken, this wasnt a rollaclub-sanctioned cruise.

If it were, the region leader would have been present and the said person would have been cautioned.

All in all, people should behave and enjoy the meet and the cruise and not act like tools, which could in turn cause many other people to have their vehicles inspected by the police and subsequently defected.

Agreed, people are aways asking for cruises to be organised don't spoil it sa section of rollaclub has worked hard in the last 12 months getting cruises happening. If people act like diks no one is going to want to bring a cars that out they spent months working on and hard earned cash that could have been better spent else where rather than have a car written off due to dangerous driving.

I just spend last tuesday night at the police station coz some guy thought it be great to street race and very bloody well close to killing me in the proces so i have no problems with reporting hoon drivers.

I just spend last tuesday night at the police station coz some guy thought it be great to street race and very bloody well close to killing me in the proces so i have no problems with reporting hoon drivers.

A golf clap to you sir, hope the guy got what was coming to him.

Edited by TOM