My New 70 Aka The Black Pearl

SLW42

Members dont see this ad

well today i sorted out my wheel alignment issues, turns out i had the lca's in the wrong sides :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: , I am going to be concerntrating on getting the engine mounted and in the car the next few weeks, hopefully i will be getting engine mounts sometime this week - w/e, then just jack the box up to were it should be, i'm also chasing a lock spacer and xt130 or sigma lca's if anybody has either of them send me a pm please guys or girls

well here is a little progress on it :P it has a back seat that is for looks only...... the only time this will be used is probably Powercruise events and events like it :yes:

Back seats thanks to the devil's advocate

post-7244-024731800 1298619461_thumb.jpg

Door trims

post-7244-072876600 1298619488_thumb.jpg

dash and crap were there front seats will be going, i have bucket seats for the front but just don't wanna put them in yet.

post-7244-092633000 1298619545_thumb.jpg

coming together nicely mate can't wait to see it in person lol hows the conversion looking atm

Still sitting at the same place it was before :bash: out of the car cause i didn't get round to test fitting the engine mounts today as it was so farking hot after walking down to the wreckers (having a licence and no running/rego'd car fails at life :( )

Still looks the same as before when you seen it last

What happened to the falcon?

the old EA 5 speed he had he swapped for a slant front ke70 and its got to much rust and heaps of small issues so he has since parted it out and got rid of the shell today lol had to see him so i thought i say this on his behalf

:cool:

PS there is going to be another update soon people

ELLA - hahaha well now i know this i will be in touch with you once i have some things that need welding

:glare: ermm hmph

I refuse to believe this is happening.........after seeing it go from this to that to this combo and that combo and this turbo and this set of wheel over the past 2 years or whatever it has been i will wait for it to be finished then i will eat my words...... if I'm still alive when its finished :P

you sir are a noob...... i never gave him a time limit. I'm just stirring Justin's soup. So run along and once you have finished playing with yourself maybe you can finish building you corolla.......... or you could sell it and something with some horsepower like a VR commodore ute. 3.8 litres of Buick's finest.

Edited by CA-ROLLA

Hey jp stop shit stiring, you'll be alive when it's done and you will love it and be envious of it :yes: , and reed has a 70 and a ba coon so he can handle 4l's of horsepowers instead of an insane 3.8l's of utter gayness :P

Reed don't pay atention to his shit, he likes poking sticks in shit when he's bored hahahahaha :lmao:

Anyways i have gotten round to test fitting the dirty 30 engine mounts onto the motor and the second crossmember and it just might work, still needs abit of dicking about with, but it does look promising!!!! P.S i hate working on the grass it's just to bad i can't dig the front yard up and concrete it :bash: , will update further with some piccies and more talk tomorrow so the engine is not to far off being put into the car.

Just need an engine crane for a weekend so i can do it once the mucking around is to my satisfaction