Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke20 2 Door

Featured Replies

Hi there,

 

I'm Ben. People call me silly because I sold my yamaha R1 to get a KE20 2 door a fortnight ago. Lol. I have since brought a KE70 and 2 KE55 coupes (that I have now stripped). One of the KE55's my missus has claimed (the one in the backround of my photo), and I'm in the process of getting it registered. My mate bludger got me interested in these things. He has a yellow KE70 panel van. Little bit about my car: 4k 4 speed, locked diff, and the finest quailty super cheap export paint job lol.

Looking forward to going on a cruise.

post-9263-1253693750_thumb.jpg

R1's are common anyway, now a ke20 not so common.. there sweet!

 

Good work on the car! and Welcome.

 

-Gerard

First of all....Welcome to RC

 

Not a bad looking 20 there mate

 

Should bring it on the Cruise/Camping trip on 10th October (assuming you're in QLD) Click the link in signature for details

 

Let me know if you need any KE20 parts....I have quite a few spares for them

 

Cheers

Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

Get a decent car ya bum :P And stop going on all those little excursion's up the gutters, there ain't nothing interesting up them normally anyway.

  • 1 month later...

more pics....

lower that 4wd

pics of 55's

pics of 70?

welcome ben, nice pickup

Gday Ben, i might be a bit late in saying it but welcome to the rolla club.

I wouldve definatlly sold the bike for a KE20 for sure, mainly cause i love

them so much more then R1's but also whats gonna be worth more to you

in ten years time? id say the car, speaking off the car, its a f@$kin beast.

If you don't mind me askin, how much did you pick it up for? Manual or auto?

 

I agree with mungi mods, you need to slam that beast! :blush:

 

Sick ride m8, love em.

 

Pete. :P

Gday Ben, i might be a bit late in saying it but welcome to the rolla club.

I wouldve definatlly sold the bike for a KE20 for sure, mainly cause i love

them so much more then R1's but also whats gonna be worth more to you

in ten years time? id say the car, speaking off the car, its a f@$kin beast.

If you don't mind me askin, how much did you pick it up for? Manual or auto?

 

I agree with mungi mods, you need to slam that beast! :blush:

 

Sick ride m8, love em.

 

Pete. :P

 

its now rollin on a set of 13 inch superfins with 185/60/13's

benny needs to upload some current pics ..

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I've been slack... Just thought I'd do an update. Here's some photos of the 20, I have not done a lot to it. Seems to be more of a daily hack. Most of my time has been spent on prepping and painting the 55. Since I've brought the car it has run without a fault, gotta love them k motors. Now that I've painted the 55 I'm thinking of painting the 20, might do it properly this time lol.

post-9263-1262301410_thumb.jpg

Rolling on 13's

post-9263-1262301456_thumb.jpg

Put the brake coolers as a bit of a giggle

post-9263-1262301522_thumb.jpg

post-9263-1262301576_thumb.jpg

post-9263-1262302317_thumb.jpg

This is the brown ke55 coupe from the previous photos, thats whats been taking up my time. Its nearly ready for the road.

post-9263-1262302399_thumb.jpg

post-9263-1262302482_thumb.jpg

post-9263-1262303122_thumb.jpg

My tangerine as it is today.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.