September 23, 200917 yr comment_376142 Hi there, I'm Ben. People call me silly because I sold my yamaha R1 to get a KE20 2 door a fortnight ago. Lol. I have since brought a KE70 and 2 KE55 coupes (that I have now stripped). One of the KE55's my missus has claimed (the one in the backround of my photo), and I'm in the process of getting it registered. My mate bludger got me interested in these things. He has a yellow KE70 panel van. Little bit about my car: 4k 4 speed, locked diff, and the finest quailty super cheap export paint job lol. Looking forward to going on a cruise. Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376157 R1's are common anyway, now a ke20 not so common.. there sweet! Good work on the car! and Welcome. -Gerard Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376183 First of all....Welcome to RC Not a bad looking 20 there mate Should bring it on the Cruise/Camping trip on 10th October (assuming you're in QLD) Click the link in signature for details Let me know if you need any KE20 parts....I have quite a few spares for them Cheers Dougy Edited September 23, 200917 yr by PHATKE20S Report
September 23, 200917 yr comment_376235 Get a decent car ya bum :P And stop going on all those little excursion's up the gutters, there ain't nothing interesting up them normally anyway. Report
November 17, 200916 yr comment_391929 Gday Ben, i might be a bit late in saying it but welcome to the rolla club. I wouldve definatlly sold the bike for a KE20 for sure, mainly cause i love them so much more then R1's but also whats gonna be worth more to you in ten years time? id say the car, speaking off the car, its a f@$kin beast. If you don't mind me askin, how much did you pick it up for? Manual or auto? I agree with mungi mods, you need to slam that beast! :blush: Sick ride m8, love em. Pete. :P Report
November 18, 200916 yr comment_391998 Gday Ben, i might be a bit late in saying it but welcome to the rolla club.I wouldve definatlly sold the bike for a KE20 for sure, mainly cause i love them so much more then R1's but also whats gonna be worth more to you in ten years time? id say the car, speaking off the car, its a f@$kin beast. If you don't mind me askin, how much did you pick it up for? Manual or auto? I agree with mungi mods, you need to slam that beast! :blush: Sick ride m8, love em. Pete. :P its now rollin on a set of 13 inch superfins with 185/60/13's benny needs to upload some current pics .. Report
December 31, 200916 yr Author comment_401933 I've been slack... Just thought I'd do an update. Here's some photos of the 20, I have not done a lot to it. Seems to be more of a daily hack. Most of my time has been spent on prepping and painting the 55. Since I've brought the car it has run without a fault, gotta love them k motors. Now that I've painted the 55 I'm thinking of painting the 20, might do it properly this time lol. Rolling on 13's Put the brake coolers as a bit of a giggle This is the brown ke55 coupe from the previous photos, thats whats been taking up my time. Its nearly ready for the road. My tangerine as it is today. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Report
January 3, 201016 yr comment_402500 Hey Benny. Its been a while. So whens the hardtop on the road? ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now