Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Wa Members

Featured Replies

We still on for BBQ tomorrow night?? No biggie if we don't...

 

 

Can do if everyone wants... how many people want to come?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, BYO meat and drinks??

 

I think BYO drinks... I got a Huuuge tray of sausages and a couple of hunks of dead cow. I might be tempted to whip up a mean Potato salad.

 

Any other takers???

Ok, so is this me chris and ken eating meat? oh, man does that sound wrong...

 

hahahaha! Sounds like a pardey!

 

I'm down if i can get a ride sorted.

Let yous know for sure later tonight.

 

Who can turn down free dead cow right

up joondalup way

but i should be picking up a t18 saloon tonight, so should be right

Good, cos I'm in Gosnells.... I ain't that friendly :P

 

Edit: Hey Garnett can you send me your address, and what time ya wanna kick this off? (after 6:30 for me)

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Ummm... ok, looks like turnout will be the usual suspects. I might decide it's worth cleaning up a bit...

 

Shall we say about 7:30 then?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.