November 28, 200916 yr Author comment_394127 new problem, please help!! http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=36296 Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424849 Hey everyone, its been a while but I'm back again, i just would like to know if anyone can recommend a good place to get my 5k rebuilt as it is time to get into making this little rocket go again! also when putting a k50 5 speed into my car do i need to modify the tailshaft? thanks Report
March 27, 201016 yr comment_424855 If it helps, I'm getting my block machined by Charlick engine services in Brighton. And you wont need to modify the tailshaft when changing to a 5spd. Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author comment_424915 awesome, thanks for the info!! But just to clarify with the gearbox i will have to move the hole for the shifter back hey? Also I'm guessing its not as straight forward as swapping an auto trans? Edited March 27, 201016 yr by charl Report
March 29, 201016 yr comment_425514 Whats the 5 speed out of? KE55 or KE70?? If its a KE55 5 Speed then no cutting is needed. Report
March 30, 201016 yr Author comment_425723 ke70 5 speed so i got a ke55 automatic centre console to try and maintain the stock internals look!! Report
March 30, 201016 yr comment_425724 Ahh okay. Well your on the right track with the auto console then. Sadly I haven't done a KE70 box swap before so I can only say what I have heard. Report
March 30, 201016 yr Author comment_425747 thanks for the info! i have seen a thread on here before of someone doing this mod and i think i remember a picture of them having used an old number plate to plug up the original hole and cutting a hole to accept the ke70 k50 gearbox but ive just spent an hour trying to find it and have had no luck so if anyone know where it is please point me in the right direction!! thanks Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_431008 Hey everyone, thought id share my other ride with you all!! I bought this bike from KETURBO25 and this is what it looked like when i got it. and then after alot of work including a bare metal respray by me, this is what it looks like now! i have a matching whitewall for the rear coming in the mail!! All details of the build can be found here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic...=255424#p255424 Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_458565 Yup, this is the one!! why you selling it for man? it looks pretty clean. I'm very interested. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now