November 10, 200916 yr comment_390239 Spark plug tubes? I had troubles with mine in my old 5K. You can only buy them new at Toyota. Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390242 Spark plug tubes? I had troubles with mine in my old 5K. You can only buy them new at Toyota. +1 and get some genuine o-rings to go with them too. :cool: Report
November 10, 200916 yr comment_390251 Yes!! I used aftermarket O rings on mine and they leaked. So when I got the new tubes and new O rings they didn't. Just comparing the aftermarket and the genuine O rings in your hand and you can really feel the difference in quality. Report
November 11, 200916 yr Author comment_390345 Thanks for the info on the oil leak guys, how do i contact toyota? just get in touch with a dealer or something? pardon my ignorance!! oh and i picked this up today from rick at toyoland for 275 bucks!! Report
November 11, 200916 yr comment_390350 Every Toyota dealership will have a genuine parts department somewhere in the building. Go down for a visit or just give them a call. :S Report
November 23, 200916 yr Author comment_393070 Well, its been a while but i havent done anything so there hasnt been anything to update! but i did notice after giving my car a bit of shit around some corners my fuel gauge is working again. but i havent had time to get in touch with toyota for some spark plug tubes but i hope to do this soon. Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393080 Thats one thing that worries me. The only place to get those tubes is from Toyota and when they discontinue them there nowhere to buy them. Report
November 23, 200916 yr Author comment_393085 might have to look into getting some machined up or something eventually? Report
November 23, 200916 yr comment_393090 Spark plug tubes? I had troubles with mine in my old 5K. You can only buy them new at Toyota. check out How To Fix 'K' Motor Oil Leaks (Problems And Cures) I did exactly as instructed and have never had a single drop leak again amazing what a little gasket sealent will do! Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393187 thanks but the link doesnt work. http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ms_And_Cures%29 :) Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393259 http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ms_And_Cures%29 :wink: yeah thats what I meant to say :wink: Report
November 24, 200916 yr comment_393359 The spark plug tube O-rings i got in my ACL gasket kit were brilliant. Used them with original tubes on my old 4k and never had an oil leak issue with them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now