My Little Yellow Ke11

LukeAE71

PM with pic? Too far forward and it fouls the bracket, too far back and the drive doesnt line up. And right in the sweet spot, it once again fouls the bracket.

I know I'm not doing it right somehow but it was doin me head in last night :D

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dash fans are ol' skool, but they look good.

This A/C kit should be good, havent seen one like it before but even the humble 3K shouldnt loose any power with it turned full on.

Tom, whenever you need em, PM or drop me a line and I'll sort something out ;)

Some more work from Ryan today sees the battery relocated to the boot. Will make the engine bay a little tidier and easier to fit the aircon unit. I feel funny sitting at work knowing Ryan is busy working away on my car but hey I ain't gonna squash the guys enthusiasm ;) I'm coming down there soon I promise to have another look and help you with yours :D

Work is progressing quickly I'm looking forward to a big reveal at All Japan Day :)

Ryan - don't forget to do some work to your car hey ;)

Some more work from Ryan today sees the battery relocated to the boot. Will make the engine bay a little tidier and easier to fit the aircon unit. I feel funny sitting at work knowing Ryan is busy working away on my car but hey I ain't gonna squash the guys enthusiasm ;) I'm coming down there soon I promise to have another look and help you with yours :D

Work is progressing quickly I'm looking forward to a big reveal at All Japan Day :)

Ryan - don't forget to do some work to your car hey ;)

Hahaha, enthusiasm galore. Working on your 11 and seeing the quick progress is gonna get me back into the wagon full on.

This is gonna be awesome :y: