January 20, 201016 yr comment_406902 PM with pic? Too far forward and it fouls the bracket, too far back and the drive doesnt line up. And right in the sweet spot, it once again fouls the bracket. I know I'm not doing it right somehow but it was doin me head in last night :D Report
January 20, 201016 yr Author comment_406903 Latop not at work - I will do it tonight :D There were lots of washers used for correct spacing apparently :D I think it needs some re-working to make it work 100% and I am one of those people who likes to do shit properly. Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_406904 I noticed that there were alot of washers. If shit come to shove, i'll make some billet spacers/ adjusters :D Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_406982 screw this, I'm coming down there and looking for myself next week. Ryan you pretty handy on a lathe? Report
January 20, 201016 yr Author comment_407009 screw this, I'm coming down there and looking for myself next week. Ryan you pretty handy on a lathe? Tom it's only an airconditioning kit :D Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407128 screw this, I'm coming down there and looking for myself next week. Ryan you pretty handy on a lathe? What Luke said ^^^^ ;) Yeah, I'm handy on a lathe :) Report
January 20, 201016 yr Author comment_407135 What a night??? I went down to the shed and with a bit of supervising ;) while Ryan worked I now have an electronic dizzy installed and fired up first go :) Cheers Ryan you are a champ!! Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407177 Oh Yeah, what a night. I was VERY suprised how it fired up first turn of the key and ran so smoothly. Late night really bit hard this morning ;) Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407182 man I nearly bought an AC underdash for mine the other day but it was pretty knackered. Instead I bought a dash fan like henry's!! Ryan I might need to talk to you about getting a couple of axle spacers for my bike project turned up! Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407186 Dash fans are ol' skool, but they look good. This A/C kit should be good, havent seen one like it before but even the humble 3K shouldnt loose any power with it turned full on. Tom, whenever you need em, PM or drop me a line and I'll sort something out ;) Report
January 21, 201016 yr Author comment_407329 Some more work from Ryan today sees the battery relocated to the boot. Will make the engine bay a little tidier and easier to fit the aircon unit. I feel funny sitting at work knowing Ryan is busy working away on my car but hey I ain't gonna squash the guys enthusiasm ;) I'm coming down there soon I promise to have another look and help you with yours :D Work is progressing quickly I'm looking forward to a big reveal at All Japan Day :) Ryan - don't forget to do some work to your car hey ;) Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407348 Some more work from Ryan today sees the battery relocated to the boot. Will make the engine bay a little tidier and easier to fit the aircon unit. I feel funny sitting at work knowing Ryan is busy working away on my car but hey I ain't gonna squash the guys enthusiasm ;) I'm coming down there soon I promise to have another look and help you with yours :D Work is progressing quickly I'm looking forward to a big reveal at All Japan Day :) Ryan - don't forget to do some work to your car hey ;) Hahaha, enthusiasm galore. Working on your 11 and seeing the quick progress is gonna get me back into the wagon full on. This is gonna be awesome :y: Report
January 21, 201016 yr comment_407375 I'm just hanging to see what you come up with for the rear stud pattern change... will steer me in the right direction! Looking great so far. JP Report
January 22, 201016 yr comment_407460 I haven't looked into it properlybut you might be able to get some late bw axles cut down and re splined to suit a 10-11 bw diff, but it wouldn't be the strongest option. I'm looking at a pintara diff so I won't kill it down the track when boost gomes along ;) JP Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now