Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Little Yellow Ke11

Featured Replies

  • Author
i see your cleaning up my soon to be ke20 nicely :)

 

Hope you like army green colour then coz that is what it will be painted :thumbsup:

 

Silver highlights for all the trim work and the dark green with the streets should look wicked ;)

  • Replies 197
  • Views 57.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like olive green? if its a dark olive green with wheels to feels guards it will looks boss. otherwise it needs a fresh lime green :dance:

  • Author
like olive green? if its a dark olive green with wheels to feels guards it will looks boss. otherwise it needs a fresh lime green :y:

 

Yeah its like an olive green, maybe a shade darker.... and will have the streets on which do fill the guards nice without overdoing it :dance:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally took some better pics of my Enkeis.

 

I don't know about you but it looks to me like more than 3 inches of dish in a 7 inch wheel :jamie: I can't wait to fit these suckers :y:

 

012.jpg

 

013-1.jpg

 

014-1.jpg

 

015.jpg

Edited by LukeAE71

Yep, you definately have more than 3 inches there.

Lookin good Luke.

 

My dragways had a touch over 3in of dish and they were only 13x6. Need MOAR offset capt'n.

  • Author

I have bought some more goodies for this car lately:

 

- Pair of JDM TE27 Fender Mirrors - real deal!!!

- Nardi Woodgrain Steering Wheel - doesn't fit needs different boss kit

- Super Special Surprise :wink:

- Brakes and backing plates to change front stud pattern to 4 x 114.3

 

I will post some pics when these things are on the car

Have seen the 2nd and 3rd :hmm: No. 4 will be in Luke's possesion shortly.

 

This thing is gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOOD :wink:

  • Author
Rock and roll man, what's this special deal thingo, it's a front lip isn't it?

 

nah I won't get the chin spoiler thing... nah the super special surprise is going to be wicked and I will reveal it when I can pull it off :dance:

Ive seen number 3. Woo!

I've begun progress on No. 3 tonight :D

  • Author

Cheers Ryan :D

 

I gotta get down there and get no. 3 cranking, I pick up some more parts for that today!!!

 

I've had some more thoughts about changing the rear to 4 x 114.3 which could work!! I really want to get these rims fitted before All Japan Day

Edited by LukeAE71

The mounting is a PITA, gotta find some pic of how it previously was.

  • Author
The mounting is a PITA, gotta find some pic of how it previously was.

 

I have a pic on my lap top... not sure how close up it will be though

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.