December 9, 200916 yr Author comment_396877 Done. I've got those Enkei's that I really need to clean up and polish as well, but these could be a nice interim job. Did terry manage to ship them down here for 100 bucks? Well I got them for $250 posted, that's cheap for those rims and in 4 x 110 which is pretty rare!! Those Enkeis you bought, the guy I bought my KE11 from he had a set on a KE10 there which he had polished and painted the inserts and they looked hot hot hot!! You have to get them cranking on your wagon :hmm: Report
December 13, 200916 yr comment_397703 where have you been luke? havent seen you across the road in a while Report
December 14, 200916 yr Author comment_398196 where have you been luke? havent seen you across the road in a while We had a baby about 8 weeks ago, no child restraint in the KE11 means not much driving lately on weekends. I have been driving it to and from work though :y: I have been over your way, but flying undercover of my fewly sick VZ Commodore :( :P Which reminds me I need some Southern Cross Stickers and Cop Rims for it and some baldies for the back :y: Report
December 16, 200916 yr comment_398558 Change of direction with the superlights luke? Does that mean the hayashi's are going on the 11? Report
December 16, 200916 yr Author comment_398567 Change of direction with the superlights luke? Does that mean the hayashi's are going on the 11? Well the AP Racing Rims are 13 x 7 - 1 which means they will be less difficult to fit under the guards. Probably just need a stretch and roll. These need a stud pattern change though so will be a while yet sourcing some parts. The Superlights are 13 x 7 - 7, only 6mm difference you might say but a lot more work when you're looking at KE11 guards! As for the Hayashis, not really sure but I am going to whack them on the 11 for the remainder of summer as I am sick of the 12 inchers. My next project at home is building a shed, then the fun can start with the 11. Working under my gravel carport is crap :y: Report
December 16, 200916 yr comment_398609 Those AP Racing wheels will fit much better with some 175/50s than the Superlights would've, not to mention looking much better. Looking forward to seeing you begin fitting them Report
December 18, 200916 yr comment_399183 hey luke, just wondering is your five speed box a ke3# one or a ke7# style one?? cheers :locked: henry. Report
December 18, 200916 yr Author comment_399192 hey luke, just wondering is your five speed box a ke3# one or a ke7# style one?? cheers :cool: henry. Henry, It is a KE70 style, so the shifter is quite a bit further back towards the driver. I remember we spoke about this when I met you at a cruise. You will need to cut a hole in the floor and cover over the existing one if going to this style of box, however mine was covered up quite well and when I replace the carpet that will fix the hole left there (my carpet is in poor condition anyway). I find the shifter position to be easy for driving it, but then again I don't know any different as mine was never in the original spot when I got the car. I imagine the shifter being so far forward would be weird? The 5 speed does make it nice to drive though and can cruise at quite high speeds without a problem, not that I have a tacho :locked: I do wonder if the KE3x style shifter would come up in the original hole, my guess is no :n: Luke Report
December 18, 200916 yr comment_399212 Henry, It is a KE70 style, so the shifter is quite a bit further back towards the driver. I remember we spoke about this when I met you at a cruise. You will need to cut a hole in the floor and cover over the existing one if going to this style of box, however mine was covered up quite well and when I replace the carpet that will fix the hole left there (my carpet is in poor condition anyway). I find the shifter position to be easy for driving it, but then again I don't know any different as mine was never in the original spot when I got the car. I imagine the shifter being so far forward would be weird? The 5 speed does make it nice to drive though and can cruise at quite high speeds without a problem, not that I have a tacho :locked: I do wonder if the KE3x style shifter would come up in the original hole, my guess is no :cool: Luke luke, i remember talking to you about it on the cruise.. and remember you had to have a hole cut.. was just checking which box was in there as i am too curious to whether a early ke3# 5 speed fits :n: all good though cheers for the info. henry Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_399773 Boys, I've got a KE50 box in mine. It's further back than the stock KE10 shifter, but it's right where the hole is for a Toyoglide. Apart from what has been said before, you cannot just use the Toyoglide hole (tis diamond shaped) I've actually not patched mine up yet, just another task to complete some day. You can take a geez some time if you what henry. Report
December 22, 200916 yr Author comment_400345 Christmas came early for me this year.... I arrived home yesterday to a courier van out the front delivering my Hayashi Streets, then I went to the post box and there was a parcel for me, my AP Racing Rims. Absolutely pumped, I will get some pics later :lol: Report
December 26, 200916 yr Author comment_400875 Some pics I had to move the fleet out for Christmas Eve so took some pics while I was at it (that is my brother in laws 20 you can see in the background) Now for the rims Havent even had a real chance to sus the AP's out yet, too busy with Christmas stuff!!! And a random pic of my little girl with her presents from Christmas, she got spoilt just a bit from all the relatives Edited December 26, 200916 yr by LukeAE71 Report
December 27, 200916 yr comment_400893 i see your cleaning up my soon to be ke20 nicely :thumbsup: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now