Old School Corollas

ROLLN'03

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20v_ke35: no, not evo 5 wing. Might look like one to you, but no, it isn't one. You wanted circuit racing Corollas, we give you circuit racing Corollas. And you're still not happy :)

don't say that demuire, i enjoy viewing all the pic u guys posted here. just want to comment that all. sure it not evo5 wing, evo5 type wing should be the correct word. reverse wing for drifting???for what???while drifting the side wind most effected to the rear

sebab saya sudah tinggal di sini enam tahun, dan tak ada kawan di sini yang boleh bercakap bahasa melayu :) Saya juga bukan budak Melayu, jadi bahasa saya amat teruk!

And no, not that many KE corollas on the track here. There are a few, but not all that many.

Any more photo's of the blue one? Any idea who owns it? The reason I ask is that Lightning Locksmiths (name on front) is a very switched on guy called Steve Howard, I'm wondering if he's turned to the dark side after years of Celicas.....