Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Featured Replies

I kinda need another alternator. Mines putting out about 12.5V, maybe less now. It's getting harder to start every time. :P Any spares for a resonable price?

thanks

  • Replies 190
  • Views 106.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm Amy - philbas better half :) - I don't know much about much except that our damn carolla is where all my money goes and we're getting another one! So if 'philba' comes on and says anything stupid, well its probably me hehe. Just :( me and everyone will be happy. Just thought I'd warn ya.

Cheers.

AMY.

P.S these emoticons are SO COOL!

Edited by philba

  • Author

Welcome to rolla club Amy :(

Doesn't sound like a corolla if you have to spend money on it, my standard ones never cost me a cent :(

Phil crashed it... Been givin' us trouble ever since! Which is why we're buyin a new one!

AMY.

  • 2 months later...
hey all, thanks for the welcome!

 

these days, I'm pretty sure about 90% of the regular people at TOC drive corolla's now, but only difference between here and there is that there all new corolla's compared to the cool old school ones u guys have!!! to be honest i can't even think of a member off the top of my head who doesnt have a rolla.

 

from TOC, the ones i have interested so far are...

 

Me

My brother, who has an 02 conquest

Mick0082, who has a 05 sportivo

and Two Beers, who has a (somewhat damaged now) 05 sportivo!

i think thats about it for us, so we will see what happens and hopefully we will start coming to a few meets!

...and that would be me.

 

Hi all, I was reminded of this forum the other night when a yellow KE coupe (or was it a 4-door? Can't remember) cruised past me on the Monaro on my way home from work. Judging by the 17's on the back and the club decal on the side, I'm assuming it was Rolla Boy. So I thought I'd come and say g'day.

 

I'm 19 and studying at ANU, I drive a white ZZE122 Conquest. Current mods include a front bar and eyelids from Hong Kong (which make it look quite different), 17" Advanti wheels, lowered on Pedders springs with Sportivo shocks all 'round, 3A-Racing exhuast (chrome twin-tip), and countless little details which the ZZE purists among you would spot. Inside I have a stereo install using gear from Alpine and Soundstream, custom door trims with "RunX" embossing and integrated white neons made by The Lifestyle Store in Sydney, Toyota aluminium pedals, TRD throwover seatcovers, 400g weighted Razo knob and plenty of other interesting bits'n'pieces and lighting around the cabin.

 

You guys should look us up on TOC for meets etc, although all our Canberra members are ZZE12# drivers (and so are 99% of the active nationwide members).

 

Anyways, on the road if you spot the TRD badge and twin-tips then that's me - give us a wave

Edited by Tayles

  • Author

Welcome to rolla club :)

 

Maybe we may see some of the TOC guys at our meetings as well?

 

We are looking at a meet up over the nats weekend if you are interested.

Trendact tell me more about this pocket bike club. My mates and I bought a pocket bike off eBay for a bit of holiday fun. It seems like a quick little deathtrap... just the way we like it. (Example: Are they meant to have no suspension?)

 

Anyways here is a pic of a meet we had when everyone actually was in the same place at the same time. You will recognise Brad's sportivo (RO114) and of course Glenn's turbo 1ZZ. My car was virtually stock at this stage but I'll post up a more recent photo another time.

post-1119-1166282493_thumb.jpg

  • Author

You will need to talk to me about this at a rolla club meeting or PM me your contact details as there is alot of info you need to know about the laws on these bikes etc.... as for the Pocket Bike Club it is no longer due to a number of issues.

Edited by Trendact

hey everyone, my names josh but everyone calls me chester. i picked up a ke70 corolla today. It is going to be my budget drifter/bush basher. it is completely stock at the moment but i am looking for parts for it at the moment including suspension, wheels, race seats, diff etc. if anyone is selling any of these feel free to hit me up

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and i will hopefully come to the summernats meet up

below is a photo of the rolla

rolla5cd2.jpg

  • Author

Welcome to rolla club, hope you can make it to the nats meet up. We are not a bad bunch on here and there is heaps of info available on this site for the 4K and KE70

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

 

My name is Glenn

 

I completed year 10 in December 2006 and know just looking for a job.

I love computers and would not mine having a job one day with them,

I got my first car (KE70) on the 28th December 2006 for $800.

I love car and computers and sometimes get out to play some football.

 

Cheers.

  • Author

Welcome to Rolla Club dude :)

 

Hope to see you out at some meetings maybe.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.