Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony would like me to introduce him on here, he doesn't have alot of time to go on the net, and he doesn't like the internet much either, so...

Anthony, lives in Belcompton just around the corner from me.

Drives a yellow 1978 KE30 with 4AGZE, fully engineered.

Has 13 inch 12 slotters (currently for sale with new 205 Hankook tyres...Make an offer)

Will soon have 15 inch TRX wheels, and side stickers like mine...

I met him at the G Spot food van, and thought he was driving my car (before I lowered it) Our cars are so similar it's crazy, so we are going to make twins.

Anthony is a top bloke, and looking very forward to cruising with us, however he has to work this Sat night, so he is going to get his younger bro to drive his car for him, so we can have it at the cruise.

I will take some more pics of his car soon, for now here is a nice engine bay shot, and a dodgy dark pic of our cars next to each other and one dark one of the side of his car. Oh and a shot before we lowered his.

post-632-1137373754_thumb.jpg

post-632-1137373805_thumb.jpg

post-632-1137373818_thumb.jpg

post-632-1137373826_thumb.jpg

hi my name is Emmanuel I'm still only young at 18, i live in jerra nsw...please accept me as a canberran...

i own an ae80 with a 2a 1.3..yes sad but true...only mods are 2" cat back with a 3 1/2" dump tip, lowered lovell coils..next spending spree will go towards a 4age conversion, hopefully in the next 2 months..

can anyone help me with engine mounts? are they the same in the ae82? if not could i make custom mounts without needing an engineers cert.?

hope to meet you all soon for a cruize.

Welcome to rolla club :P

Have you tried these guys?

JP Auto Parts are now supporters of rollaclub (ACT). They will give all members 20% off or trade price on all parts for you Corolla.

Give Paul a call on 02 6297 0505 or drop into 98 Yass Rd Queanbeyan or visit them at www.jpautoparts.com.au

Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting :P

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

just want to introduce myself, I met Rolla Boy at the servo last week and he told me about this site. Probably a bit old for most of you guys, but what the hell!!

David is my name, I have my Dad's original KE30 (auto) which I am doing up for my daughter -she has always liked the shape of corollas- using a KE55 as a donor car- have replaced all the major bushes and steering arms etc, new shockers all round- larger drums off the KE55 and also the front struts and brakes- reconditioned calipers and new master cylinder-

the plan is jet black paint with a pink pearl under two coats of clear, wheels- well we are still looking- (tenage girls can be so difficult at times)- but probably 16x7--would that be a fair call??- has anyone got any preferences for new wheels to suit the car???

get it registered, then drop it, and move the 4K and manual box over.

As I am basically a Holden guy, I have found the site to be really helpful in getting a good background knowledge of corollas and would like to come to your meetings if I can.

Pity I didnt know about JP auto patrs giving a discount as I have just bought new guards and grille

Cheers

Welcome aboard.

You are MORE than welcome to come to the meetings, the last of which I slept through haha...

I am more than happy to assist in anything rolla related too, I know my way around a KE30 fairly well.

I have so many people ask me about the site, I am having trouble remembering who exactly you are. Sorry :jamie:

Oh and one more thing GET SOME PICS :D

As far as wheels go, alot of people on this site only like smaller wheels on the KE30's, I have 17 x 7 on my coupe, and i like em. I think wheels are a very personal thing, so it depends what she likes.

Next time you see my car at the servo, drop in and I will get you a sticker to put on it.

Good move on pissing off the auto too haha ewww slow.

Next you have to supercharge it for her :P

Welcome aboard.

You are MORE than welcome to come to the meetings, the last of which I slept through haha...

I am more than happy to assist in anything rolla related too, I know my way around a KE30 fairly well.

I have so many people ask me about the site, I am having trouble remembering who exactly you are. Sorry :jamie:

Oh and one more thing GET SOME PICS :D

As far as wheels go, alot of people on this site only like smaller wheels on the KE30's, I have 17 x 7 on my coupe, and i like em. I think wheels are a very personal thing, so it depends what she likes.

Next time you see my car at the servo, drop in and I will get you a sticker to put on it.

Good move on pissing off the auto too haha ewww slow.

Next you have to supercharge it for her :P

Thanks guys for the welcome, thanks to you Rolla Boy for the offers of help- the idea of a supercharged Rolla has got me thinking bad thoughts of keeping the car for myself once its finished- I was going to work the 4K- but after reading all your posts on supercharging- I have gotta get me one of those!!!!!! Seems it would be cheaper and more efficient to go that way. Will have to catch up with you for a long chat on superchargers.

Cheers for now- will try to get to next meeting- would that be the 6th March or 13th- as feb was a short month.

Welcome aboard :)

Next meeting is the 13th of March (7pm at Woden Tradies)just after Rally of Canberra so I will probably do a Geoff and sleep through it .....hahahaha.........No I will be there.

If you need wheels I have just done a supply deal with ROH and can now buy wheels through my Business at wholesale :)

And no you are never to old for this site, some of us are getting on a bit as well not like the young fella Rolla boy :)

Look forward to meeting you at our next meeting.