Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

Hello everyone,

I have seen thiis post started by our Vic members and it looks like a great idea for us to introduce ourselves to the members of our area.

I will start us off. :D

I am your area moderator/region leader and my name is Brett.

I have a AE71 Spirit (Hill Climb Car) and a AE102R Corolla Sprinter (Being rebuilt after it was crashed and no not by me but the old owner and will be a daily driver once fixed up).

For a living I manufacture trailers.

I am also a member of the Brindabella Motorsport Club, Light Car Club of Canberra and the Vikings BMX Club :)

Edited by Trendact

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

My name is Jeremy and I'm your average forum member and all-round general teenager with not enough money and too many dreams for my very plain KE30.

I'm no major car enthusiast but my love for my Corolla just about exceeds my love for computers.

As far as a job goes, I'm currently being contracted by Corporate Express and work in the warehouse out at Hume to earn a quick buck and get by in life on very little money and still manage to have mountains of fun.

I wouldn't go so far as to put my car in the Projects section due to my lack of car knowledge and money to really make it a project. But things will happen to it every now and again.

Cheers

Hi,

My name is David,

I work in the electrical wholesale industry and love my Toyota's. My current project is a 1984 dual cab 4wd hilux, I am building it for only 4wd use, but i need to find a new cab firstwork to be done Diff locks(detriot in front,ARB in rear),winch,dual tanks,turbo,dual transfer cases.Work already done,2L rebuilt and tuned for fuel economy,rebuilt and toughend gear box,rebuilt both diff's,dual batteries under bonnet,completely rewired.Once thats finished i will start working on my ke20.... maybe a 3t or something...

hoooo hum.....

Hi guys,

My name is Shane.

I own a Ke25, I have always been a big fan of the old RWD corollas.

I don't get to drive the rolla as much as I would like but thats the way it goes.........

Next time I take it for a dive will probably be for the KE corolla cruise in Sydney on 10 July, don't think it is anything big, just going for a bit of a look. Then later in the month off to Wakefield for a trackday fun fun fun.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

Gidday All,

I have a AE82 CS Hatchback (1986) - only 150K genuine K's on the clock. Boring white. Great car. Used to belong to an old fella in Cooma so I've just got mags for it off someone in the Twincam.com group in Sydney. Still looking for a AE82 Hatchback Twincam rear wing, bigger carby and extractors/headers as the next bits.

I've got 3 kids (+ wife + dog) so don't have much opportunity to attend things - and I'm in my mid 40's so probably a bit out of the age group of most here I suppose, but I will get to as much events as possible. :(

Brett, what rally team ? Do you know a guy called Mike Morris from the Brindabella Motor Sport Club ? He ran in the ARC a few years ago in the Corolla Cup and later also ran Rick Bates old Celica GT4 in the NSW Rally Championship.

Good to see some local attention being given to rolla's - good things they are :D

- Neil

Welcome to Rolla Club :wub:

No mate never to old for us, some of us are in same vote with kids + wife + dog/s etc...

Yes I do play in the BMSC and have meet Mike, I currently sponsor Team Tastic Racing or now more commenly known as Trend Trailers Motorsport. Tony Maxwell currently runs a LA Lancer, wrong brand :( of car biut it goes well. I am trying to build up a Corolla to add to this team so we will have the right brand racing soon :D

Club meets every 2nd Monday of the month at 7pm at Woden Tradies.

• 2 months later...

I didn't even notice this damn thread haha

My name is Geoff

As you may have noticed...I like corolla's

I currently own a 1977 KE35 hardtop, and a 1978 KE30 sedan

Rollaclub is my new home.

I have owned somewhere between 30 and 50 corolla's over the past few years.

Most of this has already been covered since I have been here so long.

Anyways...Very proud to be a rollaclub member, and appreciate the site alot.

Thanks

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...