Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

My name is Aladdin and I've been in Australia/Canberra for only two and a half years now. I have a 1982 KE70 I bought last year. I've been dreaming to get this car (and AE86 in future) since forever!! Work is going too slow on her and the reason is I'm a fulltime university student, so I don't have the extra time and ($$) to put on her at the moment. I hope you guys like it!

post-12973-0-67865700-1314510108_thumb.jpg

post-12973-0-18969400-1314510363_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, I bought the wheels seperately they were on a Celica before!! It took me a while to find wheels that could suit my car with reasonable price in Canberra. And the tape on the headlights only to make her look MAD lol

This is how it looked like when I first bought it. A bit cleaner though!

post-12973-0-75135900-1314523043_thumb.jpg

Welcome Al,

I noticed you made a post in the other section about a 4k motor and parts? If you are after a complete 4k motor and running gear, I will be selling all that cheap and local in the next month or two. Send me a PM msg if you are interested.

Oh, and by the way, this one of my new cars....

P1010345.jpg

P1010348.jpg

P1010349.jpg

P1010347.jpg

Adios amigios......

Edited by J Riftin

Hey all I have just moved to the ACT, Gordon to be precise. I have a ke30 that I am slowly fixing up. Atm I am fixing a few things after I ran out of petrol and it sucked crap up from the tank... I work as a public servant and am fairly new to ACT and ke corollary modifying.

Welcome Al,

I noticed you made a post in the other section about a 4k motor and parts? If you are after a complete 4k motor and running gear, I will be selling all that cheap and local in the next month or two. Send me a PM msg if you are interested.

Adios amigios......

Nice car J Riftin!!.. and to be honest I'm so jealous cause I saw your AE86 before and I can imagine how you going to do your KE70s now. Good job mate!

Will PM you the 4k parts I'm after!

Hey all I have just moved to the ACT, Gordon to be precise. I have a ke30 that I am slowly fixing up. Atm I am fixing a few things after I ran out of petrol and it sucked crap up from the tank... I work as a public servant and am fairly new to ACT and ke corollary modifying.

Hey Guys,

My name is Aladdin and I've been in Australia/Canberra for only two and a half years now. I have a 1982 KE70 I bought last year. I've been dreaming to get this car (and AE86 in future) since forever!! Work is going too slow on her and the reason is I'm a fulltime university student, so I don't have the extra time and ($$) to put on her at the moment. I hope you guys like it!

Welcome guys! Great to have some new canberra members! (not that theres anything wrong with the old ones!)

Can't wait to see the cars in the flesh, hopefully at our next photo shoot/BBQ/Catch up!