Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Trendact

The car's already got a 5K and K50 so the plans are to rebuild the engine, back to bare metal cut out all the rust and spray her, replace all suspension etc. Basically the same things I did with my old Celica.

Yeah while she's got regp on her I'll come along.

As it says in the other (Canberra) thread/s we're planning for Sunday 7th of March for a BBQ and cruise. The last one was great fun :)

Welcome aboard, Damo! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi I'm new i own a 1978 KE55 (my first car and i love it) its nothing fancy but it gets me from a to b and i one day have dreams of putting something stupid in it (253 or bigger) and i would like to learn more about corollas ive seen a few getting about in my local area (Theodore)

hi I'm new i own a 1978 KE55 (my first car and i love it) its nothing fancy but it gets me from a to b and i one day have dreams of putting something stupid in it (253 or bigger) and i would like to learn more about corollas ive seen a few getting about in my local area (Theodore)

Great to have another member aboard, Sho! If you're interested in learning more about Corolla's, I suggest not to hold back on your first car

(unless it's a museum piece). The more you break, the more you bits get to fix and learn about! :no2:

But not really. Best way is to try and maintain the car yourself. Do all the servicing yourself, familiarise yourself with what's what and you'll only

go upwards from there. If it's more a case of something needs diagnosing and then fixing, give that a shot and ask for assistance as I'm sure it

will be given! I'm willing to lend a hand mate. Corolla's are great fun to work on.

YES another 55 way to go mate, my first car is a 55 too :no2: a biege one

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, my names Lance and just picked myself up a KE55 sedan as a daily :) keen to make it look abit nicer and play around with it... I'm not really after a go fast vehicle as i have my 300kw atw Subaru Liberty B4 for that :)

I'm located in gungahlin and work in belconnen. So if you see me about, wave snd say G'Day

hello everyone.my name is stuart. I'm sort of new to computers so i do make allot of mistakes.i left college and spent 6yrs at Canberra Toyota as a apprentice mechanic then another 2yrs as a tradesman.that was in the late 80's early 90's so i did most of my time when the ae86 and surrounding models were current.i had the pleasure of test driving the MR2,supra turbo,a 4x4 turbo celica,the ae86 corollas with the 4age and alot of other nice cars.as a mechanic i also saw the strengths of these cars and how good they were.I'm not a very social person and kind of stick to my self.currently i have 2 ke70 corolla sedan that are complete.one is a XX model so its a 5 speed with working a/c in good condition.it was my daily run about.the other is the hi cam model,i also own a aw11 mr2 and another car,an alfa romeo.i really enjoy driving,sometimes a little to hard.i love to rally,as well as work on my cars.i would love to hear from anyone interested in the ke70,i want to sell them,as well as ae86 panels,hatchback,etc that you sort of collect over the years.i need aw11 mr2 parts,namely passenger side under carriage.control arm,steering rack.a gutter incident.i would like to hear from anyone that would like to chat or ma bee want another opinion.thanks stuart.Email me