Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Act Or Regional Area Member?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm not staying for long lol.

 

No offence but this place is pure wankery (threads that contain useful information are closed because they are old? FAP FAP FAP)

 

Ciao

 

Try toymods then.....hahahaha now that's real pure wankery.......... :n:

 

Sorry you feel that way as this is a good site with a great bunch of guys and girls that are willing to help out members when they can. Basically a big family really, but each to there own your loss.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys

 

I am new to the forum and thought i would introduce myself. Name is Shane-0, and I am currently rebuilding an AE82.

So far installing:

 

Silvertop with VVT

272Deg cams with a larger lift

2 lt surge tank

550 hp bosch fuel pump

heavy duty clutch

cold air intake with the AFM sensor inputs.

 

Its hauling some serious ass...... Next to come will be a restoration of the white paint, and a black leather interiour.

Curious to meet all the talent on the forum, feel free to say g-day.

Plus if anyone needs a hook up with paint, i'm your man. Got a lot of mate's in the industry.

 

Cheers.

  • Author

Welcome to the club dude.

 

Hope to see you at our meetings and the show and shine.

Hi and welcome. Look forward to seeing you the meetings. I, for one, and looking for a hook up on more of a spray then just paint, cos my project car still looks a little sad

Hey,

 

Yeah for sure, i'm in the ACT, and my paint contact is good.

He sprayed my road bike, and is going to spray my car, he has done a lot of work for me.

 

Just let me know.

  • 2 months later...
Hey,

 

Yeah for sure, i'm in the ACT, and my paint contact is good.

He sprayed my road bike, and is going to spray my car, he has done a lot of work for me.

 

Just let me know.

 

Hey dude, You still around on here? I just bought another corolla, will be keen to get it painted soon...I have a panel beater lined up, I will rub back, but I will prob be looking for someone who knows how to wave a spray gun...I want the new beast to look good!!

hey guys

 

my name is matt and i picked up a ke70 as a daily/project a couple of weeks ago.

 

its light blue and was owned by an old man since new up until about 6 months ago,

has 195k's on it. It has a little bit of rust around the edges of the boot but besides

that it is rust free and fairly straight.

 

I picked up a set of 15" superlights for it last week and chucked some falcon lowered

springs in the back and i'm gonna get the T3 diy adjustable front coilover kit.

 

In the next couple of weeks i will be heading up to sydney to pick up a

complete sr20de to give the rolla a bit more poke.

 

I will try and get some pics up soon.

 

Cheers

 

matt

  • Author

Welcome to the club dude........

 

Look forward to seeing you at one of our meetings etc...

Hi my name is Brett, I'm a mechanic and own a pale green KE20 with flares, Bathurst globes,cobra seats etc,planning on hillclimbing it.

P.S also looking for axles and others ke20 parts.

I'm putting 30 gear under my 20, all the stock stuff will be up for grabs soonish, and i hill climb, so may be able to help get you started there to

  • Author

Welcome Brett.....great to see another Brett in the club :lolcry:

 

Look forward to meeting you at one of our meetings or events soon.

Hi my name is Brett, I'm a mechanic and own a pale green KE20 with flares, Bathurst globes,cobra seats etc,planning on hillclimbing it.

P.S also looking for axles and others ke20 parts.

 

You don't happen to live in Richardson do you?

thanks guys,yes i do live in richo,you might have seen my young one driving it around or should i say flogging it around

he bent an axle in it and i'm having a hard time tring to find one :lolcry:

I chased him home one morning at about 5 am...and suggested he join this club haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.