Shutting Up Your Exhaust Temporarily

kiahn

Members dont see this ad

alright well i was told that in general they are accepted, so i thought that meant whole of australia, obviously not

some states are tougher than others but they would have to search pretty hard to find this if you do it right

i apologize for saying its BS when i didnt look into your states law,

but in most states it is passable and in WA it is apparently very acceptable as long as it doesnt restrict the flow too much

Edited by kiahn

What's stopping you from rocking up to the test with a say stock rear section of a standard exhaust system, then, getting it passed and swapping it out for straight pipes? :lolcry:

A well deserved ass reaming and a defect notice from the first cop that pulls you up.

I'd just like to point out that as far as the rta is concerned, the end result is more important than how you got there.

"removable" means something that you do not need tools to remove... if it is bolted in, it is "non-removable"... that is not to say it can't be removed though, if that makes sense.

I call BS every time I see a K&N "non disposable" air filter sticker.... I say I can throw that air filter in the bin and dispose of it just as easy as any other filter I've ever come across!!

I can't see ANY problems with that plate.

Robert.

thankyou robert, thats what i was pretty much told

its bolted in, torqued down and does a pretty good job. the ones you stick in the end of canon's are illegal in many places apart from WA

we have alot slacker laws but they still like things to be neat and tidy and not falling out over bumps