Toyota T-series Engine Repair Manual

tambovski

Hi all!

I own Toyota Corolla TE71' (1980 - not quite sure for that) with 2TG engine installed.

The engine hasn't been run for a long while without spark plugs, so a water leakage occured to cylinders which result

in shells on the cylinder walls.

Does anyone knows where can I download "T-series engine repair manual"? Or may be somebody could e-mail it to me? :S

Members dont see this ad
Well if you are too tight to spend $0.99 plus $9.95 postage, I buggered if I am going to get of my arse and help you!

Something wrong with your math. Book cost is 9.99, postage to my country is 24.95. There is a customs fee in my damn country for the goods delivered from abroad. For that book it's approximately 8.5. So, we get 43.44 total. Do u think that's quite cheap for used dirty book??

Edited by tambovski

it is quite cheap, they are long out of print as far as i know and finding them is a rarity,

theres no document version as far as i know and doing a proper one would take a fair

bit of effort... and then you have to print it out as well, its not like your going to get cleaned

up after every step to go in the house and read the next one off the pc...

Something wrong with your math. Book cost is 9.99, postage to my country is 24.95. There is a customs fee in my damn country for the goods delivered from abroad. For that book it's approximately 8.5. So, we get 43.44 total. Do u think that's quite cheap for used dirty book??

No, my math is good. You're just not looking hard enough. $1.51 plus $9.95 equals $11.46 for a neat copy.

Was so cheap I bid on it myself!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...EOIBUAA:AU:1123

Might be a good idea to put your location in your profile, easier to help you out that way.

Edited by parrot

Was so cheap I bid on it myself!

Lucky you are. I've got one more problem. I can't register PayPal account cause my country is not in list there... :wink:

Might be a good idea to put your location in your profile, easier to help you out that way.

fixed :yes:

Edited by tambovski

Unfortunately I missed out. I have already got one however. Scanning the whole book is a big job. I have previously gone to the effort to scan up the EU and USDM AE86 electrical wiring diagram books, plus the 4AGE diagnostics manual and had them hosted on aeu86.org for anyone to download. Then some prick in the US started selling my scans on ebay!

Oh well, that's the way of the world I suppose.

Realistically you are unlikely to find one cheaper than $20 - 40 before postage. haven't seen it scanned online, but will let you know if I find it.

Oh and welcome by the way! 3TCgarage.com (US based) is also good for your chassis and engine.