Next Cruise... December 20th

white_sandshoe

Options for Next Cruise  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay! new faces. i'd love to see all the perth members that haven't yet come on a cruise. Oh, I've got a bet running... If I win the bet, I'll be taking a 3TGTE/W55 motorvated T18 (Dan's old one)... It's currently a bare shell sitting in my shed, and I have bet that I can build it in what is effectively one and a half days... Let's see how it goes.

I'm pretty darn excited about it all. should be great fun!

pics if finished for sure!

Ive seen the state its in. Epic if you finish it that quick.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it's looking good... diff and rear suspension is in, tailshaft looks like it'll line up well(ish) and engine feels real good... Thanks to Dan's efi conversion all the wiring is in the right place already(ish) and I've finished the rack and pinion conversion... If i bail on Ken tomorrow night I'll easily finish it in time. Hey Ken, trade you a ride for a night off??? haha.

I actually got stuck in traffic for an hour and then stuck in licensing center for an hour... sucks so bad... Oh well, I'm off to pull out lower control arms so I can stick the front coilovers in.

Ken's been kind enough to let me work in my car instead of his. I'm at the point now that I can see the definitive light at the end of the tunnel, and have been able to ascertain that it is in fact the end, and not a steam train heading my way.

It's looking darn good for being fully finished tomorrow before lunch, and I'm pretty certain it'll be running tonight.

Anyways, time to get some food and keep going with it. I'm having to modify things as I come across them, but this is turning into quite a successful two day build.

I'm looking forward to braking something tomorrow with the amount of power I'll be putting down. hahaha.

See you all there, and don't forget to have your bells on.

Ken's been kind enough to let me work in my car instead of his. I'm at the point now that I can see the definitive light at the end of the tunnel, and have been able to ascertain that it is in fact the end, and not a steam train heading my way.

It's looking darn good for being fully finished tomorrow before lunch, and I'm pretty certain it'll be running tonight.

Anyways, time to get some food and keep going with it. I'm having to modify things as I come across them, but this is turning into quite a successful two day build.

I'm looking forward to braking something tomorrow with the amount of power I'll be putting down. hahaha.

See you all there, and don't forget to have your bells on.

Should i come in the truck?

It was great to see so many guys come out, and the lengths they went to to get cars on the road to attend.

I'm thinking either late January or early February for another one... What's everyone think of that? Next time there should be a few new additions to the lineup. I'll have at least two of my T18s and Ken should have his KE10 done by then...