My Ke36..

Megat

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW dude!!! Great start. Your car there has a few things we didn't get. For starters the tailgate handle on ours never said Toyota Corolla. It was either Toyota, or Corolla, never both.

Very tide tho. Great condition of that rear bar. I really love the wind deflectors on the rear windows. I wondered if they were available when I had my sedan. Would have come in handy on those rainy days that my windows fogged up so bad and the factory demister couldn't keep up.

Post up more pics and your plans ay!!

very clean ride mate, looks fantastic, way to drive something original aye.

have you checked what it looks like without those hubcaps and just the standard rims? probably worth a shot.

great starter, as said- post up more pics and plans if any

arran

Edited by 36panvan

WOW dude!!! Great start. Your car there has a few things we didn't get. For starters the tailgate handle on ours never said Toyota Corolla. It was either Toyota, or Corolla, never both.

Very tide tho. Great condition of that rear bar. I really love the wind deflectors on the rear windows. I wondered if they were available when I had my sedan. Would have come in handy on those rainy days that my windows fogged up so bad and the factory demister couldn't keep up.

Post up more pics and your plans ay!!

Thanks mate...actually tailgate handle is not original for this car...its from ke76 wagon i think...wind deflector was for newer car anywhere..i just got replaced it with stainless steel one for retro looked...

I almost forgot to update on this thread...below is some picture what i've done with my wagon...

enjoy..

when i take of old wheel..i was suprised front strut and front brake has been replace from AE86...got vented dics..

DSC01545.jpg

the best thing about this wagon is..easy for me to carry all car part...hahhahaha

got some goodies for my wagon...

JDM grill,Thrust mufler and some small stuff..

DSC01566.jpg

before and after replaced tailgate handle..

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

great work mate, the car looks much much nicer :y:

Thanks mate..

Grill in your boot looks to be a TE30 item. You'd need the bonnet to match it otherwise it would look a little weird.

Grill is from TE52 ..not sure..Its same with TE37 grill design..only diff on the badge..got it from local part shop..i got two grill actually with different badge on it..also a match bonnet for it..

DSC01598.jpg

DSC01599.jpg