Ke20 Undecided On Motor

---KE20---

hey guys i am a noob here and i am looking for some information on my ke20.

At this stage she is bog stock apart from some rims and a 4k motor, but all this is about to change. I will be completly rebuilding her with some sort of turbo motor(at this stage its a ca18det).

What i need to know is who has built a 20, what alternative engine, brakes, suspension, chassis strengthening if any, diffs, any information that can help me would be greatly appreciated.

I will be pushing whatever motor i put into her to make some decent power say 250-300hp.

I'm not going to muck around with this build i will be taking my time to build it right first time.

cheers in advance guys

joshy

Members dont see this ad

I'm putting a ca18det into mi ke26 wags...a tad different to a ke20 but not much...but same principles apply..

brakes I'm going to get a hopper stoppers kit, struts I'm going to convert the standard struts to coilovers, diff = hilux, gearbox = jatco 3spd, custom tailshaft with loop.

I'm going for 350rwhp. as for chassis work i don't think ill really do anything... front end steering is getting rebuilt..

I'm putting a ca18det into mi ke26 wags...a tad different to a ke20 but not much...but same principles apply..

brakes I'm going to get a hopper stoppers kit, struts I'm going to convert the standard struts to coilovers, diff = hilux, gearbox = jatco 3spd, custom tailshaft with loop.

I'm going for 350rwhp. as for chassis work i don't think ill really do anything... front end steering is getting rebuilt..

are you going to make a custom crossmember or do you only need new engine mounts? Do you need to customise your tunnel to fit the ca box in?

cheers for the info

joshy