Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

hey man, have you thought about a spirit wing? that would make it the ultimate keto

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

Make one! :D

I thought about it but I've never been a fan of rear wings on any car.

 

If I came across one to test fit, maybe.

 

I can't visualise it. :blinks:

This will make you visualise :wink: Just some of the goodies.

S5003975.jpg

 

:yes:

S5003946-1.jpg

 

:hmm:

S5003977.jpg

i reckon a roof lip spoiler and a boot lip spoiler would look sick like ya see on silvia's

 

I've always wanted to do that to my ke's

i have both of those bits, toying with wether or not to put them on the dx when i paint it

  • Author

Yeah, the roof spoiler wont work on mine with the window louvre.

 

And na on the spirit wing, unless I test fit one and my mind is changed, but I doubt it will be.

 

Stranger things have happened, I never liked nana visors until recently :dance:

Pinstripe looks cool Reed. :y:

 

Good to read that you now love Nanna-Visors. :)

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

Went out and saw the pinstripes in the world. Wow, looks so good.

 

Yes... Justin you get kudo's. Breaking it up works so good.

 

Didn't buy enough, was about 600mm short of doing the bonnet.

 

I am thinking a semi decent home made photo shoot is required soon.

 

And have decided, the paint is as it is.

 

Leave it shit.

 

My car is the biggest piece of crap and I love it.

Thank ya very kindly sir, i'm glad ya like the idea aye :yes:

Went out and saw the pinstripes in the world. Wow, looks so good.

 

Yes... Justin you get kudo's. Breaking it up works so good.

 

Didn't buy enough, was about 600mm short of doing the bonnet.

 

I am thinking a semi decent home made photo shoot is required soon.

 

And have decided, the paint is as it is.

 

Leave it shit.

 

My car is the biggest piece of crap and I love it.

Reed this car has reached a good point where its now a unique breed of its own :y:

Good work mate!

yea its a piece of art from some ppls propective and i think the mods you have done on a buget have made it look as good as it does who ever said that doing things a slightly cheaper way can't turn out pretty close to the proper job well done dude

man i still think you should run whitewalls :P

 

love this car soo much. looked tough as shit with those housepaint white walls

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.