Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

woohoo gotta be pissed about that

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

Ah that sux balls... I've backed into a pole once back when I was on my P's.

 

One of the 2 incident's I've had in my 10-11 years of driving that was my fault :blush: both where while on my P's... Experience is king!

Ah that sux balls... I've backed into a pole once back when I was on my P's.

 

One of the 2 incident's I've had in my 10-11 years of driving that was my fault :blush: both where while on my P's... Experience is king!

 

I'm still on my p's ive had 3 accidents and none of which my falt hahahaha

  • Author

Been driving for 16 years and I have NEVER hit anything while parking. So angry with myself, the thing was painted the same colour as the wall it was protecting and was about 2 feet high.

 

Lucky its just a shitty rolla :P

Been driving for 16 years and I have NEVER hit anything while parking. So angry with myself, the thing was painted the same colour as the wall it was protecting and was about 2 feet high.

 

Lucky its just a shitty rolla :P

 

hey hey lets not get hasty rollas aint shitty

  • Author

New plan. Finish body work. Repaint satin black. Keep chrome, lose red stickers and pin stripe, replace with white ones (on windows, no pin stripe). Powder coat rims gloss black. White venetian and walls. Crystal indicators in front bar.

Find new KE30 rear bar and mount properly, install angry 5K with ridiculous fuel economy, sort out front suss finally (sick of choppies when rear is kinda good).

Retrim roof lining and seats black so car is all black, chrome and white. 35% tints and a partridge in a pear tree.

 

I have direction now. I want it to do matte/satin black justice.

 

No JDM

No fender mirrors or stretched tyres.

Performance orientated and get back to my total black car (& chrome) that I always wanted.

 

End rant.

 

PS if you wanna do it all for me... keen. :yes:

 

Gonna have to clean the garage I think.

All black cars look sex. nuff said.

if he didnt, i did!

 

PS: a guy down the street from me has a reallly awesome HUGE compressor, 350 bucks...

Edited by Ella

  • Author

Hard to find a good 30 bar cheap so started bashing out the bent one.

Coming along ok, gonna get proper panel beating hammers and it should come up pretty sweet.

Still looking for one though.

 

IMAG0568.jpg

 

PS: I have a new corolla on the way. It'll become my daily while Cop Bait get some TLC. (Body work, paint, engine, suspension)

Buying it Sat morning, no clues, but a thread shall be made ;)

  • Author

:y: Cop Bait the 2nd! lower louder ghetto-er! :laff:

 

Nah it has to be a comfortable low key daily driver while CB is off the road getting love.

 

How long will that last.... :glare:

 

"Oh, it just needs a little low..."

 

"Oh, it just needs a new zorst..."

 

"Oh, it just needs some new rims..." (although if the teks fit while CB is out of action..

 

:hmm:

Edited by blzbub666

  • Author

So, decided to remount the rear bar. It will get replaced, but until I find a better one....

 

Went to just wire it in but it was a bit too hard to tighten it all up plus its a bit dodgy.

 

So this is the gap between the 30 bumper and where the old bumper mounted. I lay under the car staring at ir for a bit.

 

IMG_6238.JPG

 

My idea of what I needed to mount it.

 

IMG_6247.JPG

 

I couldn't find that piece from my local Mitre10 so I bought these brackets with pre drilled holes and some bolts, plus 2 square washers.

 

IMG_6239.JPG

 

Trimmed a little bit out of the mounts for a snug fit and...

 

IMG_6240.JPG

IMG_6241.JPG

IMG_6242.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6246.JPG

IMG_6248.JPG

 

Its scary when these things work pretty much perfect and they are random bits. I was sure I'd have to drill out those brackets.

Yes its typical Cop Bait dodgyness but its better than zip ties and should please the popo.

Total cost < $10

 

It'll give me a good idea of how to modify the mounts to weld something a bit more solid up, but for now, I'm happy.

Edited by blzbub666

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.