Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cop Bait Ke70

Featured Replies

Look peoples its KITT from TV's Knight Rider

 

Looks like a dash out of an EVO minus the clock, haha

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My few days of Fails and learning curves   Ok so here goes.   Bought new master on Friday.     Ella came up Sat morning to help install and bleed. Installed fine, everything tight. Problem

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Looks heaps better with just the racks gone :y:  

  • you spelt LS7 wrong lol

Posted Images

  • Author

Went for a fang up the Maleney tourist drive today. I love my car again.

 

Got some window winders (that are black) hurrah!.

 

IMAG0710.jpg

IMAG0714.jpg

 

And sewed (yes I actually sewed) a cover for the top of my handbrake console.

 

IMAG0715.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

 

It looks better in the car. :glare:

black winders look much better man, one question whats that bolt just above the arm rest?

  • Author

, one question whats that bolt just above the arm rest?

 

I didnt think ahead. The (standard) door handles bolt into the doors. My new ones didnt.

 

I'd go to close my door and pull the door cards off.

 

Total FAIL.

 

So I had to screw that bolt and washer in close to the handle.

 

I'm gonna make new ones but gotta fabricate door handles that'll mount to the orig holes.

 

Cheers for reminding me.

 

Nah really,,,,

 

Thanks..:glare:

 

:lolcry:

bunnings rang, they said a couple handles are missing from there DIY kitchen kit? :lol:

Where was my invite up to Malaney?

 

Winery on the way up, primo fish and chip shop,

 

wish i could have door handles, but thats weight, haha

bunnings rang, they said a couple handles are missing from there DIY kitchen kit? :lol:

 

I like them, they look alot better then my folded in half seatbelt door handles :)

  • Author

Look what I made. :rolla:

 

Doesn't look good on my car but still turned out pretty cool. Maybe if I lost the visor and got a spirit wing.

Good opportunity to clean my rear window :yes:

 

And don't bother asking to buy it its already got a new home. :P

 

IMAG0736.jpg

IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0739.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg

Is that a harness i see?

 

Do you have a mod plate for that

:glare: My car is named Cop Bait bro... it all legit :fuzz: :laff:

 

haha I have never been pulled over in my car,

 

only 3 RBT's

 

2 in QLD, and 1 in the NT

 

Must be the Rangi Auto's

looked at the two pics with out reading it at first.. couldnt even pic the difference lmao..

 

how do you go about getting in the car ? those door popper things? that would suck if you left your headlights on and got a flat battery.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.