Cop Bait Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

actually i'm not sure if the ke70's use the same bulbs for parkers as the ke55? i'd assume they are just a normal tail light style bulb.. and yea they plug straight in, just don't use them as blinker lights as they make your blinkers 'blink' at twice the normal speed.. thats what i originally bought them for.

Edited by dbr11k

Wow I didn't expect that reaction. Cheers guys. I think ill keep the front lip black. I'm gonna do the bay but I'm gonna take a while off working on the car I need a few weekends of doing nothing. I'm gonna wet sand it at some stage to even it all out. Can still see faint roller lines.

Apart from that I am really happy with the look now.

Clear bar indicators are definitely in the pipelines and may go back to the stock indicators but tint them black. The round ones are cool but its a square car. And they don't really work too well.

Another option was running the park lights in the headlights (tritons?) and move the indicators to the park lights and delete the ones on the side. But I don't see that happening now Ive painted it.

Edited by blzbub666