June 2, 201115 yr comment_529026 this thread is amazing i read all 59 pages. such a transformation Report
June 2, 201115 yr Author comment_529085 Nope. I didn't buy it. Was so full of cancer. So angry at the guy. Lied about how rusty it was, like I'm some kind of rolla n00b. Rigga8 : Cheers bro. Hopefully ill find some motivation to do some work on it sometime soon. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529166 A ke55... Reed should come to my place this weekend nd we can finish his new engine off lol Report
June 3, 201115 yr Author comment_529169 KE55 hard top. One grandma owner my ass. Always garaged my ass. Yes Luke. Need to do my clutch cable too, getting sick of rev matching and need to do adj. pan hard rod and fix my exhaust. Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529288 i did mine last weekend, fits ummm toight lol. little hammer help needed lol. Report
June 4, 201115 yr Author comment_529517 did some stuff, clutch cable all JDM'd and sh!t plus panhard rod in. Put the head on the 5k. Got lukes chrome window things but can't find the passenger side one :( Report
June 9, 201115 yr Author comment_530810 Yeah I know i made a sale thread but wanna document it in my rides thread Got some chrome window things as above pics but didnt get a full set so made some at work. Kinda... Random red stripe above them is reflection in chrome, weirded me out for a sec, I even got up to check it.. Edited June 9, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
June 10, 201115 yr Author comment_530927 Nailed the front ones out today, worked out overrated. Will make a couple for the quarters and install when I tint my car. I might paint them a better shade of red. And don't need to rivet / screw them in, they sit fine with a little return tab. Report
June 10, 201115 yr Author comment_530995 Chur :y: They are practical too, cuts down glare quite a lot. Surprised the hell out of me. Plus I can leave my windows down a few cm now at work and don't have to worry about rain. Might make some dark red ones next week and sell these ones. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now