August 12, 201115 yr comment_546118 reed is all about the style aye looks good and comfort is a must for those seats after a while lol Report
August 12, 201115 yr Author comment_546119 They even have little cellphone holders. Best $14 evar! Report
August 16, 201115 yr Author comment_547028 DX lights in, Had to use the old wiring as the plugs are different. Wasnt to much of a mission. Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_547037 The pliers, screwdrivers & knife I understand, but the hammer? :lol: Report
August 16, 201115 yr Author comment_547039 Just for encouraging the bulb holders into where they seat. Pretty sore pressing down on them with your fingers. Report
August 16, 201115 yr comment_547133 Just for encouraging the bulb holders into where they seat. Pretty sore pressing down on them with your fingers. Encouraging... nice! :wink: Good point though, I had a brief thought that it was for tail light removal. :laff: I don't think I've mentioned it, your new colour scheme looks great man! Your car's evolved quite a bit now from the beginning. :P Report
August 19, 201115 yr Author comment_547618 Can't be bothered. Don't have the time. Just gonna tweak the 4k. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now