October 30, 201114 yr comment_563464 Yeah she looked good on the tilt tray when I went past it Report
October 31, 201114 yr Author comment_563708 Got a text this morning "Sold the car to someone else, sorry". Not...fcuking... Happy. :( So I'll see you guys when I find another one, game on Rian, game on :wink: Report
October 31, 201114 yr comment_563712 Man that sucks wang! I thought you already had it? :S game on Rian, game on :wink: Sheeet son, now not only do I have to look out for a KE70 but I have to look out for Reed looking out for KE70s :ninja: lol Edited October 31, 201114 yr by rianwest Report
November 1, 201114 yr Author comment_563868 REED BUY THAT KE36 in for sales! Yeah... nah. *e7* sedan or nothing. Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_563870 fair enough just remember you saying you wanted a 3* wagon! Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_564050 i talked reed out of getting a older corolla. coil spring/rack and pinion steering FTW, steering POX and Leaf Springs for the lose. Report
November 2, 201114 yr Author comment_564056 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/55774-1973-ke20-corolla-1200/page__pid__564047#entry564047 if that was local I'd be tempted. Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_564068 i talked reed out of getting a older corolla. coil spring/rack and pinion steering FTW, steering POX and Leaf Springs for the lose. Nothing wrong with a tight steering box and some well set up leaf springs :yes: It just takes some patience and dedication; both of which Reed has and will hopefully use when looking for and modifying his next ke70 :y: Report
November 3, 201114 yr Author comment_564283 Ahhh Brad the 30's and 55's don't do it for me, a 20, maybe. A good 20 even Luke couldnt talk me out of. Kinda gutted the one Mattress was selling sold before I had the cash. Anyway I got an old ke20/25 badge off a ke20 being crushed, the only thing worth saving. Decided to try recess it into a KE70 grill. Its a work in progress and a bit different. (bla bla wrong era, boo hoo) So ill finally get rid of that hideous chrome grill and toughen the front up. (and be a bit original). Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now