The Rolla

Funking-Awesome

alarm systems really arent that hard in an old rolla, i had minimal idea what i was doing and it went in fine, just get yourself alot of heat shrink and a good multimeter. Hahah.

My tacho dash runs all out of whack, i put in an aftermarket one and it ran fine, stupid dodgy thing :)

Yeah I'm still not keen to do it myself though. :S

Edited by Funking-Awesome

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude I'm wondering that box u got ur cd player in? did u make it ur self? I'm trying to install a head deck in mine atm but i've got no where to put it lol!.

Cheers.

its a standard center console bit, like this one, sits under your dash. I can post you this one if you want but prob easier if you can score one out of a car from the wreckers with the mounts as i don't have spare mounts. Plus some one has hacked a big hole for a stereo out of this one and it might be too big for the unit you have.

SDC13398.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
its a standard center console bit, like this one, sits under your dash. I can post you this one if you want but prob easier if you can score one out of a car from the wreckers with the mounts as i don't have spare mounts. Plus some one has hacked a big hole for a stereo out of this one and it might be too big for the unit you have.

post-8907-1262857854_thumb.jpg

Yep thats right...I butchered mine to make it fit though. No one will ever notice but me though. :)

Looks very clean with the new rims! I hope you take care of it or it will be ashame if you start cutting it up. Aren't many in that good condition of yours!

Need to respect your car rather than enjoy it. Should get a dirty KE70 for your SR conversion later on.. That way you can enjoy it rather than respect it

ahah :)

Love the colour too, paint is overrated! Very hard to find the same colour KE70 as yours without it being faded. :cool:

EDIT: Sic number plates haha

Edited by seabiscuit

Looks very clean with the new rims! I hope you take care of it or it will be ashame if you start cutting it up. Aren't many in that good condition of yours!

Need to respect your car rather than enjoy it. Should get a dirty KE70 for your SR conversion later on.. That way you can enjoy it rather than respect it

ahah :)

Love the colour too, paint is overrated! Very hard to find the same colour KE70 as yours without it being faded. :yes:

EDIT: Sic number plates haha

Yeah i have been thinking about engine conversions etc...And the plan is get some little hacker to strip and drift at mallala.

Mine is definitely way too clean to do anything like that with. Should be getting a little bit lower this weekend.

I found an extremely dirty little secret today...A horrible bit of rust just inside the boot. I think i had tears in my eyes. :yes:

HAHA thanks! Got them Monday. :cool:

Edited by Funking-Awesome

• 3 weeks later...