Japanese Car Shows In 2010

Dr Datto Motorsport

Please find details below on the two coming cars shows for 2010

which are being staged jointly between the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia and the Mazda "Four of Clubs" Car Club.

CLASSIC JAPANESE DAY - SUNDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2010

Open to all Japanese Vehicles built up to and including 1985. Three trophies by people's choice only. Admission for show cars is $10 for up to two vehicles or $25 for three vehicles and over owned by the same person. Full catering on-site for food and drinks. Venue is Earnshaw State College on Earnshaw Rd, Banyo, Qld

Ring Alan on 0416 312 189 for further details or email to: [email protected]

ALL JAPANESE DAY - SUNDAY 20 JUNE 2010

Open to all Japanese Vehicles irrespective of build date. Three trophies by people's choice only. Admission for cars is $10 for up to two vehicles or $25 for three vehicles and over owned by the same person. Full catering on-site for food and drinks. Venue is the Earnshaw State College on Earnshaw Road, Banyo Qld

Ring Alan on 0416 312 189 for further details or email to: [email protected]

Alan Taylor

Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia

PO Box 84, Banyo Qld 4014

Edited by Dr Datto Motorsport

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah bud might be there depending on which rolla is running at the time if not i might bring the ke71 out hopefully i should have a 5 speed in it by then :lol: but the second one should be a target to get my black pearl on the street if i have both i shall bring both cars but 10 bucks for two cars is cheep as chups bro haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, thanks for all your support will be great to see you all at these events :jamie:

More info on the event being held on SUNDAY 28 FEBRUARY 2010

Its open to all Japanese vehicles built upto and including 1985.

Costs to enter your car into the show is $10 per car up to 2 cars or $25 for three and over owned by the same person.

Gates open to the entrants from 7.30am and spectators from 9am. Its free to spectate.

Venue : EARNSHAW STATE COLLEGE Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Rds Banyo 4014. UBD Map 121 Ref E11

Food and drink stall will be available.

Here is a chance to show off your older ride no matter what condition to the rest of the Japanese enthusiast community.

There will be trophies: peoples choice, encouragement, and a couple more. So don't be shy come on out and show off your pride and joy.

If you want more info ring Marek 0418 410 443 or email to [email protected]

Tim 0413 812 204 or email [email protected]

Alan 0416 312 189 or email [email protected]

Please note too this is open to anything Japanese pre 1985 built. Motorbikes, Tractors, Forklifts, rockbreakers, Trucks, people, etc etc.

I'll keep everyone posted with more info on the June event when it gets closer, Cheers Miss Datsun

Edited by Dr Datto Motorsport

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...