Is Nsw Car Rego Hard

chappo12

Members dont see this ad

Hmmm.... I've never been in that situation Chappo, the Altezza was a private import I bought with me so he just took it as it came, and the KE70 is just sitting an inch lower on cut springs and stock wheels, so it looks normal. The 'Woo we got for free for my son to run around in is dead stock, so that's no problem either.

He does race Mk 1 Cortinas at Bathurst so he might be rather petrol-head friendly anyway!

Are you thinking of moving to Queanbeyan?? There must be some small garages there that handle rego stuff.

The guy I take my AE102 to ignores the probably too loud exhaust and probably illegal halo headlights, but if you've got a numberplate light out or one of the tyres is down to the wear indicators then prepare to feel his wrath :)

Basically, as long as the car is in good mechanical condition, no gaping rust holes, no leaks, brakes work, steering isn't loose and all lights work then it'll pass.