Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toyoshow 2010

Featured Replies

I'm now definatly entering so ill be there :wink:

again..

my tradition shall remain.

every toyoshow and every time its a differant car lol

  • Replies 97
  • Views 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put my entry in today!

 

Should we meet up somewhere beforehand?

I'm half keen to enter :wink:

 

is rollaclub entering a club display???

 

if you do i will :yes:

  • Author

well as I'm the one with the marquee, and I so want to be involved, I'll be there too :), so Karrulta park kmart at what time?

 

who's got the rolla club sign?

who can bring an esky with ice?

who can bring some drinks (or do we each want to bring our own to put in the esky)

 

 

 

has anyone thought about a club display??? or what we can do for a club display?

I'll send off my entry for the KE11 today :)

I think Clint has it. If i remeber corectly from the OSNA thread.

the online form stopped working for a short while there,

 

I entered yesterday so yes the form online is working fine.

 

Looking forward to this :)

I'm pretty sure lesley you will find the sign is in the play room at the shop rolled up prolly in a corner near the door

  • Author

ok, I shall look - how did it get there?! OH that's right... YOU put it there!!!

if you do i will :)

 

 

hmmm ill msg you soon to work it out maybe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.