January 8, 201016 yr comment_403745 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3156383 what you guys think its in the ACT/CANBERRA section as well Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403754 HAHAHAHAH, i've seen this piece of rubbish before. It makes me vomit a little - then I laugh. The boot is rubbish, he hasn't even got the.... "spoiler" straight. Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403756 A reasonable effort but I think it would have been better served on a car shape closer to the mustang fastback. RA28 or even a KE35. It's just wasted on that KE30. Report
January 8, 201016 yr Author comment_403757 well i reckon the 30 looked sick before he did it with the rims and colour Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403768 well i reckon the 30 looked sick before he did it with the rims and colour exactly lol Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403796 I can't help but think... What if they came from the factory like that??? mmmm... Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403878 Different. If thats your cup of tea. Prob should of just modified a mustang really. Whats with the 8 lights on the front? Less is more I say. Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403959 The name of a racehorse comes to mind, it was called WAFWOTAM it stood for What A F***en Waste Of Time And Money! But still, I suppose everyone has their own tastes and opinions. Hope it goes as fast as it looks! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now