January 8, 201016 yr comment_403853 i could nip somethin up, i did study that stuff at tafe :lolcry: obviously needs the striped background to work properly with the scripts or it would look kinda retarded? something like that or clean cut like the current ones? Edited January 8, 201016 yr by Murd 55 Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403873 oh very nice! :jamie: It doesn't bother me either way with the cutting. I'm just stunned you've manage to slip the car photo underneath the text! Sadly the fonts been lost :lolcry: I've spent many nights trying to find it. Quick demo: http://rollaclub.com/test/header.php Report
January 8, 201016 yr Author comment_403900 alright ill get on making the others later :lolcry: after all i worked hard today :jamie: i think i might do a clean cut version and see which i like better tbh i think clean cut will look alot better! Report
January 8, 201016 yr comment_403903 I did a little hack to that test page so you can just paste the urls of your images to test them out :lolcry: Report
January 9, 201016 yr Author comment_404034 still not sure but i think they look pretty good used the tester look way better in the actual header! and just cos i can :lolcry: Edited January 9, 201016 yr by Murd 55 Report
January 10, 201016 yr comment_404413 Was wondering where I could give the big thumbs up to someone for the banners! Cheers B, great work! JP Report
January 11, 201016 yr Author comment_404656 no worries i did do this stuff while at school and now I'm a spray painter big change but i do love it. but yeah if you are after anything else i can give it a go, not as skilled as i used to be. Report
January 12, 201016 yr comment_404861 Looks the goods! One thing though.....something needs to go in the right hand corner or centre it or something. Looks a tad strange all the way over there on the left. Report
January 12, 201016 yr comment_404865 Noo I like it the way it is! It work well on any size screen, and I think it looks tidy :P Report
January 12, 201016 yr comment_404898 Looks the goods! One thing though.....something needs to go in the right hand corner or centre it or something. Looks a tad strange all the way over there on the left. Mr widescreen? :P Theres usually a banner there but its vacant at the moment. I think it'll look like arse if its centered but I agree it is rather barren over that side as it is at the moment. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now