Motorvation 2011

h1_roll4

Members dont see this ad
  • 5 weeks later...

Well the Green T18 is coming along nicely... The KE20 plan is formulated, but I've been forced into a position where it's more beneficial to do the Mark II first.

I'll see how it all comes together. Considering I've got absolutely everything to do the KE20, she shouldn't take too long to get done. I'd hazard a guess that I could get her finished if I put a solid 2-3 months into her... I'm hoping to get the Mark II done before July, so I'd love to have them both there, but I won't be displaying the Mark II under the rollaclub banner for obvious reasons...

There's lots of auto ones in the quokka... Hold out until you find a manual Avante though... that's the one to get.

Also, make sure you pay attention to as many other areas of your car as possible. Straight body, good rims, tidy interior and decent sound will make it stand out for the right reasons. Also, continuity is the key. Purple paint with bright orange interior might not be the way to win points with the guys judging entry.

yeah ill grab one tomorrow

ill be fixing up the body as of next week, just a few rust spots and 3 holes... i might be able to get a chaeapish body kit of a levin ill see if i can make that fit, only problem is its a slant front and every one i know recons they ugly as

interior i have been doing for a few weeks already, just black, roof will be suead was going to do a molded armrest on the doors out of fiberglass then cover in vinyl....

all that while hunting for parts

like i said, not sure if it will be done for 2011

Edited by Reaper_Mobb