January 26, 201016 yr comment_408426 noticed a complete efi system up for auction, are the worth the $$$$$ :D :hmm: :dance: :cool: Report
January 26, 201016 yr comment_408456 Over Carbs, yes. If you can, go for a 7K-E setup, better than the 4K-E setup. Report
January 26, 201016 yr comment_408492 depends on the price... if it's the one I've seen, buy it now price isn't worth it... Report
January 26, 201016 yr comment_408570 Hmmm... that's a tough one... Personally I wouldn't, but hey that's just me. (I've seen many a twin 40mm sidedraught setup go for about that price, and that's where i'd put my money) I did have it pointed out though that the rocker cover is missing from this setup... The efi had a rocker cover with the oil filler in a more appropriate place due to the overhead nature of the inlet manifold. Report
January 26, 201016 yr comment_408587 To me that seems like a lot for a computer that probably won't like much changed from stock (head work, different cams, compression), and injectors that are probably quite small. If you're going for a reliable almost stocker then it's probably OK. If you're half good at fab work and tinkering I'd be DIYing a manifold and going for something with a bit more tunability. Report
January 26, 201016 yr comment_408593 Have a read here... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=37612 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now