Lowering Ke70

rolladude

Members dont see this ad
don't be cheap, go buy some proper lowered springs.

falcons are overly stiff anyway, something like 10/11kg (please correct my figure)

er....your wrong!

cut falcons (to the height you see in my signature) are no more than 5kg/mm.

cuts are "ok" in the back, but bad news for the front. least you have the "spring tunnel" (mounting part in the chassis) in the back of the car to keep the point end of the springs in...in the front your hoping that the pointy end of your spring stays on the spring seat....good luck!

er....your wrong!

cut falcons (to the height you see in my signature) are no more than 5kg/mm.

cuts are "ok" in the back, but bad news for the front. least you have the "spring tunnel" (mounting part in the chassis) in the back of the car to keep the point end of the springs in...in the front your hoping that the pointy end of your spring stays on the spring seat....good luck!

my bad

still as OP said he is going cut falcons all round, would be more worthwhile AT LEAST getting kings in the front and cut falcons in the rear, as per your information.

lurk the sales forums or post a wanted topic and some lowered springs are sure to pop up.

yes. yes they are.

when i lowered my ke70 i did the fronts first at a mate's place cos i knew they'd take longer and the fronts took so much longer than expected that we were too drunk to do the rears by the time we got there.

long story short, i had a lowered front and a high rear for about a month after that.

\m/