Front Brake Upgrade For Ke55

Kriso

Members dont see this ad

Jono as soon as I have some replacements lined up I will be selling everything from the car engine drive line brakes whole lot as it's all getting up grades I will check what calipers are on there for you and let you know if there the ones you want you have first dibs on them

assuming you are running a k engine:

make sure the vac booster is working well. install slotted rotors, girlock calipers and bendix ultimate pads from the rear of a vn commodore..... nice new fluid, rears adjusted well, possibly ke5x import drums on the rear (larger). should pull up great, and won't increase unsprung weight :)

Robert.

assuming you are running a k engine:

make sure the vac booster is working well. install slotted rotors, girlock calipers and bendix ultimate pads from the rear of a vn commodore..... nice new fluid, rears adjusted well, possibly ke5x import drums on the rear (larger). should pull up great, and won't increase unsprung weight :)

Robert.

cool what are the girlocks off? It has girlocks corrolla calipers on it allready

girlocks are ke70 i think.. and run the same shape pad as a vn commodore.

which is good cos lots of people have performance pads available for that caliper :blush:

I have a set on the shelf I shoudl sell come to think of it!

Girlocks are on late KE55's and KE70's. So Kriso the ones Rob83 is talking about is what you already have.

PM me a posted price for the ones you'd got silv. I need some new pads. :)