Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fun-076

Featured Replies

Our (i.e. the Wife's) Fun little Panel Van.

 

We did most of the Work ourselves including Bodywork and Paint.

 

Will post more Pics as time becomes available.

 

 

 

In the meantime you can see more at www.MajesticVanners.com

 

Thank you for looking.

post-10260-1265593594_thumb.jpg

i want the rimz haha :)

I'd cruise that minus the roof racks. I like it. Reminds of the mid 90's Van scene.

i see this car all the time, it's local to me.

Different for sure :)

 

Definatly fit in with the mid 80's thru early 90's scene for sure.

 

Kudos for doing something out of the norm by todays standards.

such a fan!! love the oldschool colour combo! :)

very cool 36, i bet that thing gets a lot of attention :)

  • 3 months later...
  • Author
I'd cruise that minus the roof racks. I like it. Reminds of the mid 90's Van scene.

 

Gidday

 

Sorry for the delay everyone. Still learning how to use this Site.

 

Yep. We live in Lavington.

 

Hope to catch you cruising around.

 

Keep on Vannin'!

 

Regards

 

Rusty! :blinks:

  • Author
http://majesticvanners.forumotion.com/your...nel-van-t58.htm

 

In two minds about the grill. But the head lights, love the head lights. How'd you it ?

 

:( :laff:

 

Gidday

 

I used a 70's model Corona Headlight Mounting Plate. I actually wanted TA22/RA23 Mounts as I had the Surronds already, but the Wrecker didn't have any at the time and told me they were same. THEY ARE NOT! Lights are further apart and at different levels.

 

I now have 2 sets of Celica Headlight Mounting Plates in the Shed for future use.

 

I made up stand off Brackets to mount them. If heaven forbid we ever want to go back to single headlights and a stock grille we can by simply unbolting everything.

 

The Grille is Hand Made. We painted it the Hot Pink originally. It blinded you from 50 paces, so we toned it down.

 

It all takes a little time, lots of measuring and a whole bucket of Patience along with a little trial & error. ... and don't forget the right tools.

 

Regards

 

Rusty! :blinks:

Edited by Rusty62TransAm

  • Author
WOW I love the pop out windows man!!

 

Gidday

 

So do we.

 

We had the Glass especially made in Melbourne through RoadRunner Glass.

 

Had to send them a Template for the shape and a piece of Glass with the right curvature in it.

 

It was very reasonably priced.

 

We used 3mm Galv Steel we had lying around at work for the rear side ones. I had it rolled at a local Engineering Company.

 

Hinges and Catches from Corolla Tudor (i.e. 2 Door)

 

Regards

 

Rusty! :blinks:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.