Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whats The Attraction Of White Walls?

Featured Replies

That chicken looks like crap with whitewalls :happy: :lolcry: :lolcry:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the tyres on pinky had a small yellow strip on them. not quite white walls and did not suite the car at all

can some one photo shop my dog with white walls.

 

I'm thinking of getting him done

there's a PT Cruiser that gets around my town with the steelies/whitewall look........

 

and for a shithouse car it looks much better with them than the regular fare they come with!

You see Chobis I look at this two ways:

 

1. I know that you have an awesome sense of style with your other cars and just want to do this to your Daily for the fun of it and you enjoy the look

 

2. I am innocent bystander who doesn't know you and thinks you are a try hard for putting whitewalls on a non-historic classic vehicle

 

I know for a fact that when I saw a Hyundai Getz putting around with whitewalls on it I went with option 2. In your case however I am going with option 1.

Maz.jpg

:happy:

 

should put some fender mirrors on it

You see Chobis I look at this two ways:

 

1. I know that you have an awesome sense of style with your other cars and just want to do this to your Daily for the fun of it and you enjoy the look

 

2. I am innocent bystander who doesn't know you and thinks you are a try hard for putting whitewalls on a non-historic classic vehicle

 

I know for a fact that when I saw a Hyundai Getz putting around with whitewalls on it I went with option 2. In your case however I am going with option 1.

 

Hehe...... fortunately I don't care what people think. Elsewise I wouldn't have bought a Mazda 2 in the first place. Anyway it doesn't have whitewalls anymore. It's a bit trashed all round now actually. :happy:

 

Maz.jpg

 

 

Sick!

You can still buy the big 'prestige' sedans with whitewalls in the US. Cadillac, Mercury, Lincoln etc

 

Dealer option though.

you're right it is a dealer option, and at that it's usually narrow whites. you could get whitewalls from the factory well into the 80's here in the states (unsure about 90 and later) but again was narrow walls. as far as wide whites go i like 'em on some cars and not on others, but i won't knock anyones personal choice--lol i don't have to live with it one way or the other.

what it comes to is a matter of choice i guess----good looks. i gotta admit I'm not much on swapping brand parts (i.e. dodge caps on a rolla), however in the very earliest days of customizing it was a popular and accepted practice as people didnt have the aftermarket thats now available. but then again i don't go for windshield mounted spotlights either but i wont knock anothers choice to do so. probably need to keep my mouth shut but there's my 2 cents.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.