Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Fools Cruise - Rc Republic

Featured Replies

Wonder how many will fail to show.

+1 for me not showing as i am doing a sunshine coast cruise instead :>

  • Replies 107
  • Views 78.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Jon and I got the flag up but almost drowned on the way back, Pics will explain.

Their loss if they don't come. I've messaged lots of people, most haven't replied. Who cares, we'll have fun anyway.

I'll be there as always, as blzbub666 said "I ahve been looking forward to this for ages aswell"

 

Look out for my KM36 (yellow Hi-Roof) not the white one I had on the camping trips.....

 

See you all in the morning

i'll be there in the pano (now with 5 speed :) ), just a shame benny has to work.

Well Jon and I got the flag up but almost drowned on the way back, Pics will explain.

I had a looksie at them tonight

 

good quality

I had a looksie at them tonight

 

good quality

 

1km of ocean to cross in the dark and no visible sandbar, Scary shit.

I am still awake :)

 

Must of been all the V and peaches I had on the way to the Island, I HOPE THE FLAG IS STILL THERE.

Don't wanna wait any more.

I wont be going, 1 no toyota :) and 2 a metric f@$kton of work to get done.

 

Didn't you buy road & tracks aw11?

  • Author

My condition has gone from bad to really bad. I can't talk, can barely hear and am having difficulty swallowing saliva, let alone food. I'll be still dragging my but out there. Any pullouts from here on need to be good ones and carry a doctors certificate. :)

Surprise surprise.

nawwwww poor didums, well to me i thought doing a 200k cruise was better then going from maccas car park to another carpark to look at a home made flag was a point less trip.. end of rant

nawwwww poor didums, well to me i thought doing a 200k cruise was better then going from maccas car park to another carpark to look at a home made flag was a point less trip.. end of rant

 

REALLY, So wasting fuel is better then having a social bbq?

sorry to have not attended, the crown did not meet the schedule i had set, and the excel is far from a pleasure to drive.

 

it drives me insane, will be great to get back in the old toyota!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.